Reviews for LoveLess
*huffs*
Soo... Rin's going to do something stupid and/or extreme, and Yukio is going to have to smack his brother upside the head repeatedly and /talk to/ him to counter Rin's self-loathing stupidity. And hugs. Hugs are useful for both conveying comfort and restraining someone, especially when the person you're hugging can't stand the thought of hurting you even if they are physically stronger.
At this point /Yukio/ is going to have to decide to initiate /and/ talk his brother into it in order to snap Rin into maybe-being-okay-with-it, preferably /before/ the moon-problem hits.
Because at this point I'm getting worried that despite Yukio's willingness, Rin coming to himself post-moon might actually be suicidal if his beloved little brother hasn't managed to convince him at least a little bit that this is what he wants, moon-problem or no moon-problem.
*coos*
Sometimes simple names for phenomena are best. It's not like anyone understands the significance without having it explained, anyway, so why make it even more complicated?
AnimeGrl2519 chapter 14 . 1/22
Please update the story and I know it's been a while though TTTT I really like this story so far and the direction it's heading and I really can't wait what will happen next. Amazing job on the story and I really hope ou can the next chapter soon if you have the time :)
WingsOfGlory14 chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
I suck at romance... Even though I'm in a relationship at the moment.
WingsOfGlory14 chapter 3 . 12/25/2016
Holy shit...that was amazing...
WingsOfGlory14 chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
May the Lord help us...
27Tsu18Kyou chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
Really love it! Not many seme!Rin just because of his shorter stature and the detailing is awesome. I hope Rin-kun overcomes this and realizes that his brother loves him too. Also, will Yukio-kun be turned into a demon as well at some point? Will you follow the canon before diverging again?

Please update soon!
godess bubbles chapter 14 . 7/17/2016
Will the brothers ever get together! I love this story, there aren't many were Rin tops and those are my favorite!Update soon!
TheCauldron chapter 14 . 5/5/2016
Holy shit, I need more! I have to know what happens! *panting and wild eyed*
littlehappyhour chapter 14 . 4/9/2016
Love your story! Please don't make Rin get together with that woman. I just want Rin and Yukio to get together already.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/3/2016
OMG! I can't wait for the next update. I love Yukio so far
Puppiesssss chapter 14 . 3/30/2016
If you ever ever ever ever ever make Rin get together with that girl I'll burn down my computer with blue flames! Let them pour their hearts out with each other on the night of the red full moon! ;)
Puppiesssss chapter 11 . 3/29/2016
The time lag between these scenes in this chapter is really confusing. Just what kind of trouble did they encounter and was that kiss before or after the bloody red moon night?
yourlilimaxilove chapter 14 . 3/20/2016
Wow XD I love all you're stories!