Reviews for LoveLess
Abby chapter 5 . 7/13
Your descriptive abilities are amazing but I'd say take it down a notch to make sure youre not dragging things on (you said constructive critisism is appreciated, right?)
I really hope Im not over stepping my boundaries by saying this because I genuinely think youre an amazing writer
PS, chapter four KILLED ME Okumuracest is just *faints*
Youre really great
abbeh chapter 3 . 7/12
Hot damn O.O
wolfoalan chapter 5 . 6/16
This story is so bad Its good. Am I wrong for thinking this?
Audrey Darling chapter 13 . 6/16
Damn, I love this so fucking much.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
Please continue this story. It is one of the best written that I have had the privilege to read. I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
Reilon chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
Please tell me you'll keep writing this! It's so good ;-; *glomps*
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
This is so...ADORABLE!
abattles2 chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
U r a cruel mamma jamma leaving us on a cliff like that. I hope ur giving us now right?
abattles2 chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
I like the revelation at the end. Now I understand more of Rins touchy feely
bornpuppetdiedcrying chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
Ahhhhhhhh! i want more! i love this story to death! it has yukio x rin but it's not just mindless smut with no plot! please please please update this soon! this is by far my favorite blue exorcist fanfic i have read thus far!
OnLyMinO chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
This is my first time reading an uke!Yukio. And I can't believe he can be that irresistable. You really have your way with words. I can't help my perverted giggle when I read it. Khukuku...
nazurath92 chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
Yay I enjoyed this chapter oh I wonder how Yukio is going to react to Rin so curious :)
nazurath92 chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
I know Noel got something against Rin I just know it
nazurath92 chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
What I really like is how Rin is so protective of Yukio so sweet :)
nazurath92 chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Rin and Yukio is so cute :)