Reviews for LoveLess
Guest chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
Please continue this story. It is one of the best written that I have had the privilege to read. I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
Reilon chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
Please tell me you'll keep writing this! It's so good ;-; *glomps*
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
This is so...ADORABLE!
abattles2 chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
U r a cruel mamma jamma leaving us on a cliff like that. I hope ur giving us now right?
abattles2 chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
I like the revelation at the end. Now I understand more of Rins touchy feely
bornpuppetdiedcrying chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
Ahhhhhhhh! i want more! i love this story to death! it has yukio x rin but it's not just mindless smut with no plot! please please please update this soon! this is by far my favorite blue exorcist fanfic i have read thus far!
OnLyMinO chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
This is my first time reading an uke!Yukio. And I can't believe he can be that irresistable. You really have your way with words. I can't help my perverted giggle when I read it. Khukuku...
nazurath92 chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
Yay I enjoyed this chapter oh I wonder how Yukio is going to react to Rin so curious :)
nazurath92 chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
I know Noel got something against Rin I just know it
nazurath92 chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
What I really like is how Rin is so protective of Yukio so sweet :)
nazurath92 chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Rin and Yukio is so cute :)
nazurath92 chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
I love this story because this is the first one I read with Rin being the Seme and Yukio being the Uke :)
Hikata chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
Mmmm... so much goodness. I literally just sat down and read this whole fic. But now I really wanna know what's coming next! Anyway, thank you for writing. I look forward to the next installation. :)
KrystalTea chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Holy Crap, this is seriously the best blue exorcist story I've read on here. Your writing is absolutely amazing. It feels like I'm reading a novel! PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON! I know you have a life and stuff but... I really need to know what happens next! Thanks for writing such an entertaining, creative story! Your effort is appreciated!
Fatin Adolfina chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
I love this story! This is the first story I've read from this fandom and I love it! I never thought of Rin and Yukio as a couple before, but now I can't see them as anything else. I can't wait for the next chapter, I know it's going to be awesome.