Reviews for Shattered
CatGirlFireflare chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
NO! BELLE! please be okay...:( Very suspenseful, good job.
The One You Never Suspected chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Okay I just read this whole thing and I just love it!

At first I was thinking Kyles twin got the virus and since hayley and her were really close, that's how hayley got it. Which would also explain the Abby having it, but now I think belle has it, so I am just so confused on how she got it.

And then I was also thinking that hayley liked Ben because she seemed to get shy around him, but I was thinking that Hi might like her. Plus there was the part where Hi and Shelton were trying to have Ben confess something, which I think was his like for Tory. So I hope you have Troy and Ben together!

Sorry for the rambling!

This is one of the best Virals stories I have seen! I can't wait for more!

Ky
rabbitlavell chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
can't wait! update asap please!
redandwhitetigers chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
Good story! Write soon. Can't wait till you write.
LandofMidnightRain chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
Wow. Hayley has it, huh. Cool! I wonder who'll tell who first: will the Virals tell Hayley or wi'll Hayley tell them first? Probably the Virals, but you bever know!

Great chapter, and update soon!

MidnightRain
CatGirlFireflare chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
AAAAH! HAILEY! oh my goodness i'm totally in suspense...so exciting...X3
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Nice story! It seemed to be dragging on a bit, but I liked that last cliff hanger.

In reference to that previous chapter, hello fellow ThinkGeek lover! I know that shirt!
LandofMidnightRain chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
This is a great story! I really like it. Good job with keeping the characters in character. I can't wait to see what happens to Haley, the cliffie is killing me!

Update soon!

MidnightRain
bmdrwho12 chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Wow amazing I loved it!please please write more soon!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
wow. Haley rocks at sports. ALI! GET AWAY FROM THAT STUPID TRIPOD! THEY'RE EVIIIIILLLL! XD great job!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Ugh. I feel for you tory and haley, i really do. I HATE shopping, unless its for puppies or cats! X3 Aawesome job! :D
CatGirlFireflare chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
NOOO! THE BROWNIE! XD Awesome work!
Sam Blue chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Interesting dinner? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh something going to happen!
Sam Blue chapter 1 . 2/24/2012