Reviews for Aberration
Liz chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Someone is trying to use this story idea as their own thought you should know.
taylorswiftrox chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
As always, this chapter is amazing and very deep. I love stories that go into Laurie's mind!
christineexx chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Ohmygosh, dying. I love this. So much.

"...no bounds to her vapid tongue, and no limits to the hearts she would crush to get what she wanted" and "...the sinner inside her hadn't died and never would." were my favorite lines.

But legit, i am dying. You have no idea. this is so perfect, how you managed to give us such a different perspective of Laurie. Nobody ever really does that, like they just go off of the surface (myself included), and I think it's amazing how you can actually delve into someone and find what's at their core.

You're freaking awesome! Update again soonsoonsoon :DD
nannygirl chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Terrific job on this terrifically fantastic drabble!

It was a little dark but I think that was one of things I really loved about it! It really felt too like you had captured Laurie’s character and her thoughts. The parts about Laurie and Eric’s relationship and how she really did love her brother and wanted him to be happy, and that was why she had married Fez to keep him in the country, Wonderful thinking there!

Oh I LOVED the whole sinner and saint thing—Brilliant! I really thought that whole part fit with Laurie so very well!

And then the whole ‘she could have love him’ line tossed in every so often was such a great idea. Then the closing part with the repeated line and then the line about loving herself…Awesome!

This was another wonderfully done drabble! Fabulous job on it! Can not wait to read more! And keep up the marvelous work!
TL22 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Interesting snippet into the inert workings of Laurie.

Well written
taylorswiftrox chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Great, as always! Red/Kitty is one of my favorite cannon couples on T7S and drabbles and you do both really well in this chapter. The concept of watching the sun rise is so general, yet you give reasons behind it that actually make sense. I love the line "the lazy bird gets a boot in the ass," it sounds like it's a generational thing, since Red got this line from his father!
nannygirl chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Okay so I gave myself as little study break and came on here saw you posted the new drabble for the story…the RK drabble and squealed right out loud! And of course I had to read it, knew I wouldn’t be able to study if I didn’t lol.

Oh my gosh! I LOVELOVELOVELOVE *LOVE* it!

It had such an amazing flow and I could actually picture the different scenes that you did. The opening line right away caught my interest and I really loved little smidges of the times that Red would get up so early and watch the sunrise. When he was a kid—though you did a BRILLIANT job on that part! Adding the threat his father used to give a ‘boot up the a**’ and how similar it is to Red’s LOVE!

Oo the times during war that he woke up so early was WONDERFULLY done! This line was written just so well, “through the rain and blood and so many lost you rise with the sun and thank God you get to see it. LOVELOVE!

Then went it goes on to when Red met Kitty and how things changed for the better…I could NOT stop smiling! :D And this line here “But there was still her” Awww!LOVELOVELOVE!

The whole bit with the coffee, how that’s what Red now wakes up to, how Kitty makes a pot just for him and her, the smell of the coffee all of that was so amazing! It actually makes me want to go make some coffee right now! Haha!

And then the last line…” She watches the sun rise and he watches her.” Awwwwwww! So adorably sweet! It was just the perfect way to close up this drabble…it was awesome wrapped up in awesome tied up with a bow of more awesomeness!

I just LOVE that you chose Red as the main character, giving us a peak at his life and letting us see how much he loves his wife. THAT’S the Red Forman I love! Not the one that comes out in scene just to threaten his foot up people’s rear ends!

And I didn’t realize this story wasn’t in my favorites yet! But what a perfect chapter to add it on! Thank you so much for doing this RK drabble, you seriously made my RK heart so happy! And the shout out in your AN was so sweet! You’re awesome too *hug*

AMAZINGLY AWESOME job on this drabble! Loved it SO much! Can’t wait to read the next LF one! Thank you so much for writing and sharing! Keep up the stupendous work!
TL22 chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Nice little story, just one little thing Red was in the navy not the Army.

In the episode Jackie Bags Hyde episode3-8 Red is wearing a U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officer's uniform, and from what I could tell his rank was a BMC Boatswainmate Chief.

He also stated in one episode when he was driving a boat around Okinawa.
nannygirl chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Seriously! How are you doing this? Making me root for Fez and Jackie? Wow that is just…bravo my friend, bravo!

This was a wonderful drabble! And I absolutely LOVED the way it was connected to your previous story! And having read that one before this one it made this one even better! Great idea on having this be focusing more Jackie while the other one was Fez Loved how you pointed out the reason Jackie was so interested in Hyde and Kelso and not Fez was because she liked to fix things. Never thought of that! Great catch! The part about her admiring Fez’s body I was abit hesitant on but that was completely forgotten when you adding in the part about his shoulders!

This line “All the way through Michael's California summer and Steven's absent, hopeless winter.” LOVELOVELOVE! And Fez’s is Spring! Ah! LOVE!

Aw and I love you tieing the end together here with the end in the other one. Like that she was the one who took him to the park—a park she went to as a child. Aw and the bit about the way kissed was written in such a sweet way…you seriously have me feeling a tad bit better about the finale of the show now! Lol

This was a really terrific drabble! You did a fabulous job! Keep up the great work!

P.S. Still wanting some brain food. Well I know you’ve planted a seed for the coupling I would really love to read about so how about hmm…A Fez and Laurie one? No theme off eth top of my head but I could think of one if you like! :D Super job once again!
taylorswiftrox chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I really enjoyed this. Jackie/Fez usually isn't my favorite pairing, but when you make it short and to the point (not to mention the relationship doesn't drag on for chapters), then it's enjoyable. I love the first line, because Fez's patience with Jackie just doesn't make sense at times and Jackie does seem to lack a lot of knowledge when it comes to relationships. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is so cool! U should do a fez/Jackie one!
nannygirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh my goodness this was awesome!

LOVED it! I could definitely see this being the way Hyde felt after kissing Donna in the cabin. Really captured all the emotions and thought so very well and in such little amount of words—again, it’s brilliant! The lines in the parenthesis were great! Last ones were sad but so well written! But I think this line may have been my favorite “in all honesty he'd rather be hopeless and pining over things that would never happen than be stuck in a house with Edna because he had betrayed the only ones who really gave a shit.” Awesome!

And this is only the first drabble! I cannot wait to read the rest of them! Love the idea of you asking the readers for prompts and characters. Need a minute to think about my suggestion otherwise I’d be giving you RK! Lol Will come up with something soon!

This was a wonderful piece to start off this series of drabbles! I can’t wait to read the rest! Terrific work once more and keep up the great work!
taylorswiftrox chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I love this! It's a bit confusing at points, but still great all the same. I'm interested to see where you take this, as always. (I'm sending you my beta now.)