Reviews for Abandoned
serenityselena chapter 34 . 2/20
awesome story with interesting twists and a great happy ending for Harry :)
chochowilliams chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Ron and the others make no sense to me. They hate Harry and want nothing to do with him because they all think he's "evil". So when Harry goes and finds people who actually do want to be his friends, they get angry...Seeing they hate Harry anyway, what does it matter to them who Harry is friends with (as long as it isn't them)? Ah the minds of teenagers.
chochowilliams chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
You know, I did not start out hating canon Ron and Hermione, but then events started unfolding and it was clear that Ron was a jealous, bigoted prick and Hermione was an annoying know-it-who who treated everyone as if they were three years old. And don't get me started on Dumbledore. The older I get the more I hate him. If I had to choose, I would say that Hermione was a better friend than Ron ever could be. In fact, I really don't and can't see Ron changing as he grew up. So I am glad this story has come good old fashioned bashing.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/20/2013
Yay! Happy ending! Some parts were so sad that I cried!
The World in Black and White chapter 34 . 9/27/2013
Great story! Felt so sorry for Harry for part of it but I'm glad he got his happy ending :)
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 34 . 6/13/2013
Well, this was my first Luc/Har/Sev fanfiction...

and let me tell you I wasn't disappointed at all. I mean there were a few times I was thinking to myself 'oh my god, would you three get together already!' and then when they did I was like 'bout damn time' then there was the drama for Harry being insecure, but I think that's normal with younger people in relationships with those who are old, not to mention that he's in a relationship with two people, and he was pregnant, so yeah if that doesn't call for drama I have no idea what does. Anyway other then a few typo's that are in the last chapter, sorry I'm not to sure where, and the fact that the whole them getting together thing took a little longer then I would have liked, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fanfiction.

Well, ta-ta, I'm off to see if there are any other fanfictions, that can match the amazingness of this story, the bar has been set.

GLK
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 34 . 4/20/2013
I fucking loved it
ShatteredDragon chapter 34 . 4/17/2013
Ok i have one main problem with this story and that is in the beginning of the story u put Minerva in the heads position but then all of a sudden Dumbledore is back as headmaster can you explain that ?
Love Faith Embers chapter 34 . 3/29/2013
I love the story. I nearly cried at the sad parts, where Harry thought Lucius didn't love him. I also almost cursed when Harry kept getting hurt or kidnapped. Great job on this.
emthereble chapter 34 . 3/14/2013
WOW BRILLANT FANFIC !
Azrielle.Antoinette chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
Just listened to Three way by Lonely Islands i believe, I cracked up
cethmistmyk chapter 34 . 1/30/2013
I like your ending, but I kinda wish there was an epilogue, so we can see if they have more kids, and that they are truly happy, and the slytherins with their weasly's... :-D But I loved it all the same!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/24/2012
Nice fic.
Nika hino chapter 34 . 11/21/2012
Great story. Never was really a fan of sev and Harry but I might have to reconsider the notation.
I could have loved an epilogue to find out more about Conner and if the three had anymore kids and hopefully none would get sev's nose.
Hesperis chapter 34 . 10/11/2012