Reviews for The John Watson Seesaw of Eyewitness Evidence
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Now this is very well written, and the idea is intriguing... But I really can't bear the thought of anyone but Sherlock and John living in 221B Baker Street drinking Mrs. Hudson's tea. And it is rather uncharacteristic of John Watson to be looking for a replacement for Sherlock; I don't think he'd ever do that. So, uh, yeah. Happy Holidays!
MM13.3 out.
Blue Dragon of Rivendell chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I like this! Very humerous, perhaps a little crack-ish. Not that its a bad thing. It's nice to see a humerous post-Reichenbach fic. :)
novusluna chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
So John turns into Sherlock, and Lestrade turns into John? Neat.

Also, John puts toes in the fridge because he misses Sherlock? Even neater.

John here kinda reminds me of House. You know, the cane, and the intimidating poor, frightened souls and all that. Although House is based on Holmes so I guess it's the same base.

Good fic, great actually. I'd love to see more of these two! D
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh noes, is that...crack? In the Sherlock fandom? Oh the horror! The insanity! Who could have done such a thing?

...

I know!

It must have been...Pigeon!

:D

Congratulation on trying your hand on a new fandom, dear. I expect great things from you. Terrible as well, but great...;)
pixelsurgeon chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
that was awesome.

I love John not remembering what Sherlock said, but Lestrade somehow remembering.

And John and Lestrade would be an awesome team but...

no one beats Sherlock in this case.
ANDERSOOOOON chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Oh lawdy, I LOVED the "Not my division!" joke and the toe in the fridge and John turning into Sherlock and AH! This is just too good, and certainly *my* division, broheim.
chironsgirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Liked this very much. And I'm sure there are places in the world where it just fine to put toes in the yogurt. Just not here.
Eavis chapter 1 . 2/24/2012