Reviews for My Gift Is You
Skipper Quatermain chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Ah, finally I read the 7th chapter! I miss this story so much.
Wohow. Danger ahead. There's a betrayer between The Old Ones... Envy had brought darkness to consume Morgaine's heart, eh? This can't be good.
The intensity is building up... I can't wait to read more!
Skipper Quatermain chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Awesome chapter!

Well, I still don't get why the other Stantons will be the next Old Ones. Maybe you can explain it in the future chapter?

I really like the chapter. And the relationship between Merriman and Will is very nice.

The weapons are cool - but I thought that it's more suitable if Will used the sword and Gwen used the bow. Not a big deal, however, because being a ranger with a deadly agility is something cool too.

You have to update the next chapter soon!
Skipper Quatermain chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
First, I'm sorry it took some time for me to continue reading this.
However, I really like the way you write the story. Fun to read, interesting.
And this is a great chapter as well. It shows that there's a crack between the Old Ones when Will became The Seeker.
And I'm so glad to see Merriman!
Skipper Quatermain chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
That was a fantastic story! I really like the moment when Merriman was angered by the teacher, it showed that he really cares about the Stantons, and that he's a great father figure for them. And I also really like the part when he saved Will. Nice story!
EnglishSwede chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
GAh why is this not finished!? You must write more! I love Merriman and Amelia, there should be more stories of them. Thank you for uploading this!
Brendan Laurence chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Alright! This chapter was pretty awesome. I liked the way you described the different Guardians of the Light. You made is super easy for me to picture in my head. I am also pleased to see Merriman's grandfather instincts kicking in when it comes to the Stantons. Thank you for this chapter; it was wonderful to read. I apologize for the late review.
Glittersong chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Very nice :) Setting up the story progression and possible new bad guys all at once. I like it.
Brendan Laurence chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
You story doesn't get the praise it has earned.

I just finished the movie a couple of nights ago and I have to say, Ian McShane makes an AMAZING Merriman. Just pointing that out.

You don't make any of the people in this story OOC, which is absolutely amazing. I don't like the fact some people show certain characters in a light that isn't theirs. You do not do that, which is part of the reason I love this story so much. I do hope you keep going with it - I'd read every chapter (and so far, I have).

I love the relationship between Merriman and the Stantons. Spectacular. I can see him progressing in the role of "father" to the boys ... and girl. I am glad you aren't rushing into the action, but when you finally got to it, it shocked me and I was utterly impressed. Great job!

Hope there is a Chapter Five. It would make me a very happy Thor.

Good luck!