Reviews for Carry Me Home
cosmickym925 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
AHHHH! I got all the way here and felt my heart drop! Please Update soon! Mercedes and Rachel are being idiots! Just saying! Okay, until next time!
cosmickym925 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Loving this story so much! On to the next chapter!
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Fix You was a perfect song for this moment!
Mad-like chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
Please tell me Mercedes is having some kind of delayed stress reaction 'cause I could really slap her about right now.
Mad-like chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
my favorite part

Don't you love Quinn enough for that?"

"Of course," Rachel choked. "Quinn and I areā€¦"

"You don't have to define it," Sam cut in. "Just come and see her."

that's so perceptive of Sam!
Kitsune no Kutsuu chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
i just want to cry for quinn. why is rachel being a jerk?
funvince chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
Good chapter. It is a little aggravating how much of a coward Rachel is being but I guess it is a little understandable. Sam is right that Rachel owes it to herself and to Quinn to at least talk about it. They're supposed to be friends now after all. It is interesting that Sam appears to be the main viewpoint character of this story and I wonder if that will continue.
Shananigan chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Oh boy. Nice Job!
TeamBrittana4Ever chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Lol I laughed at your disclaimer :P I wish I owned Chord's abs too ;)
funvince chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
As I've said before I'm really enjoying the type of story you're writing. You're doing a good job writing Sam and its interesting how well you're conveying the tension between Quinn and Rachel when they've barely had a conversation in this story so far.
TeamBrittana4Ever chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
haha Santana and Britt going to Mercedes' for breakfast? pretty awesome (:

Oh and Mercedes is so sweet (:
olacindy chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Oh I miss the Mercedes/Quinn friendship! Great chapter.
Shananigan chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Fabulous story. Well written. Love all the different characters involved and their reactions. Hopeful for some more insight into what Puck is going through as well.
olacindy chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Another nice chapter...hoping it continues.
themaplebanned chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
This is the best post-Winter Finale fic I've read yet. It's heart-breakingly sad and incredibly sweet. I especially love the way you've written all the Faberry. I can't wait for more :)