Reviews for Mr Leopard and Her Last Testament
Cerb chapter 1 . 5/31
AHAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ASKED TO SEE HIS KINTAME ROFL TOO INNOCENT!

Oh, and i totally loved the pairing~
suzukanachronicles chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
GACK O.o
puripri chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
huahaauahaauhu so great, final so best *_*
Kou ame chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh i really enjoyed reading your fic. Though i think their relationship development was too fast, but oh well, since it's a oneshot... And i love LawXMargaret pairing. Too bad there aren't many fics about them. Why don't you make a sequel or write another one? Even AU fic is fine. Damn! Any fic on LawXMargaret is super fine! XD. Ehehe, guess i'm a bit too excited
redlaama chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
she's too innocent! but that's to be expected from amazon lily!
Raja Kadal chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
um? ano? leopard? I think that name belongs to Rob Lucci, eh? but, this fic belongs to you, senpaichi ! xD xD

sorry for the late review. haha, I've read this fic and...SUDDENLY, ur fic makes me melt imagine about Law! Y u should make oneshot? senpai.. I want u to make a sequel from this fic T_T (sorry I'm not polite)..

btw, margaret's character is so moeee like hyuuga hinata here _

OK, ur fic about LawMargie (?) is the best that's all! XD
amethystcreator chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Awww ever since i saw Law and Margaret talking i imagined her asking to see his Jewels jajaja. you totally captured the moment. Loved it.
Innocent Law chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I love this. usually I don't care for Margaret/Law stories but i just love the way you wrote it. how she and Law react to each other. I would love to see you personally write more for this pairing. Truthfully it's the only Margaret/Law story I've liked at all.
31esser chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
BWAHAHHAHAHAHHA I can't stop laughing as I imagine the scenario! Nice one! and finally something out of the usual plots!
LaraLuvKakashi chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
LoL..a sexy yet cute story _ Me luv a naughty Law! XD

At first I thought this would be a little similar to other fic of LawxMargaret but I found it pleasantly different :)

Law x Margaret is one of my 'hetero crack pairing OTP'..couldn't tell exactly what had drawn me to it in the first place but there's something click with both of their personality, I found out that I kept looking for the story of this pairing. Hope there would be more fics of them in the future (:
Kruemelm0nster chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
PFFFFFT! LAW YOU PERV! XDDDD

Like that pair, wish there would be more!