Reviews for Don't Forget to Remember Me
Twimima7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I'm confused. I bought the books on Kindle and found I think I'm reading Don't Forget To Remember Me first, instead of The Future of our Past. So I will back track. Anyway I'll read it over and over again. Can't wait for book #3. Thanks for this chapter and for Edward and Bella.
lulubelle24 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Will the trilogy be available on amazon for kindle?
NKubie chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I remember this...and miss it. I guess I'll just have to get the book. ;)

I can't wait for the third book either. I started reading the fic and was disappointed that it was never finished. Now I know why. :)

When I first read this as a WIP, I was new to the fandom. I would read but I didn't ever go on any of the Twilighted threads. I didn't really know much about them at the time. However, on February 24, 2010 (weird, huh?), I was so compelled by the story that I made my very first post on the very first thread that I was ever on and it was for this story. That was almost 3 years ago and so much has changed since then, but my love of this story hasn't. I can't wait to read it again!

Best of luck with your books!

xo

Nan
perfect Rob chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Soooooooo good !

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

I really missed your writing...

i'm so excited right now!

Thank you for coming back and i'm really anxious for the wonderful chapters to come!

filia,

Maria from Greece.
socceredout chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Kathelyn I cant tell you how excited I am for you. The book is off to a fantastic start!

112myboys/socceredout
jm1708 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
That's amazing. congratulations
NY13 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Oh I am so so happy for you...you did it! That is some very very good news!