Reviews for Safe & Sound
Bubble01 chapter 15 . 6/1/2016
I love your stories! Please continue writing this story!
Str.0314 chapter 15 . 1/25/2016
Okay this story is way too advanced and well written to abandon. I mean, everyone else loves it! It's the only story I've read about Harry Potter on here with an OC, and actually ENJOYED. You actually capture personalities and real character in this, and it's just amazing. Please come back!
Str.0314 chapter 14 . 1/24/2016
NOOOOOOO DONT LEAVE ME HANGING IM GOING TO DIE THIS STORY IS AMAZING PLEASE COME BACK I sound crazy but PLEASE COME BACK
Str.0314 chapter 13 . 1/24/2016
I love your story! And your writing! And three years?! Please come back! DX
Str.0314 chapter 12 . 1/24/2016
oooooooooooooooooo jealousy XD I love this story! I don't think you'll come back to this story, but eh, I thought why not leave a review. Love your writing!
toni.taylor.7399 chapter 15 . 7/17/2015
Really hope you can update soon really love this story
Jessica1884 chapter 15 . 6/11/2015
I really hope you pick this story back up. Update soon hopefully.
Breaos chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
I just w Ant to say I have really enjoyed reading this and it is good to read.

Just one question, what was her bogget?
SierraBlackVI chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
This is a fantastic story I just wish you'd update.
alyaryn chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
I thought that Cassie was older than Harry. He was a toddler when all happened and she was older than him lol. I'm kind of confused.
LilRedTilly chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
I followed and favorited hoping that you would continue your story. Please don't be one of those people that abandons their story after such hard work.
Smiling cat from down under chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
Love it please update soon this is amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS BLOODY BRILLIANT!
KBTEAS chapter 15 . 9/2/2014
Me any! I was really excited and I was thinking, Sirius will save her, and... yup stopped! Please let the two of them get along really well and please start including Cassie in more of the plot, like her being in the triwizard tournament.. or something close to it! Also please don't let Sirius die in the fifth one! I like where this is going! Please keep going! I hope your grandmother is alright... :)
mistyeyedgirl97 chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
I've been reading this fanfiction non-stop today and I really do hope that you can update soon. I'm sorry about your family issues but I've learned from my own experience that writing is a great stress reliever. :) Anyways I hope that you update sometime soon please.