Reviews for Safe & Sound
LILEVILONE96 chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
what?! ugh! thats a horrible evil cliffy! and why hasnt harry figured out shes related to Sirius yet? he knew her last name was black since he was with her before she changed it for first year. And another problem... where is the hundreds of reviews this story deserves? i mean this story is amazing! plzzzz update soon this cliffy is horrible!
Wikked chapter 15 . 11/1/2012
Love this story! When it comes to it I'd really like to see some alone time with Cassie and Sirius! Like if they lived together or if they went on a vacation or something. I also really like Fred and Cassie but somehow I don't see them as more than friends. Perhaps she and Fred could go on a break somewhere in the story and Cassie starts dating a slytherin like Blaise or something. That would give a twist to the story and to the order of phoenix. Perhaps she can go evil? Just kindof brainstoming ideas to give inspiration. But I would really like to see ger date a slytherin for some reason. Great job! Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I thought cassie was 1/2 years older so surly she would have gone to hogwarts before Harry?
Kaylzzie chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
Love!
JDTEA chapter 15 . 10/20/2012
Not boring at all! I really like it and can't wait to see what happens next
JDTEA chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Just starting it now but I'm excited to read more of it :-)
GiantKilleress chapter 15 . 10/16/2012
Was an interesting read, and a very interesting concept. If you're still needing a Beta, I'd gladly help you out. PM me. :)
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
Please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post again soon!
NetteBS chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
:D
Lady Syndra chapter 15 . 10/15/2012
Aw YEAH! At least now they know that they are officially a couple. Go Fred and Cassie!
Please update soon
Beatrix Hart chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I think... it's an interesting idea. Though the name 'Cassiopeia' is in my opinion, a bad choice.

For one, it's the name of Walburga's aunt who dies in 1992 - so she's still alive at this point, Sirius probably would have known her... and if he did, he's given his kid the same name yet she's not taking the girl on/hasn't been blasted off the tapestry either.

Secondly, it's the name of a constellation - I find it odd that Sirius would follow family tradition.

Third (not a particuarly nice namesake);
"...Queen Cassiopeia, wife of king Cepheus of Æthiopia, was beautiful but also arrogant and vain; these latter two characteristics led to her downfall.
The boast of Cassiopeia was that both she and her daughter Andromeda were more beautiful than all the Nereids, the nymph-daughters of the sea god Nereus. This brought the wrath of Poseidon, ruling god of the sea, upon the kingdom of Ethiopia.
...trying to save their kingdom, Cepheus and Cassiopeia consulted a wise oracle, who told them that the only way to appease the sea gods was to sacrifice their daughter.
Accordingly, Andromeda was chained to a rock at the sea's edge and left there to helplessly await her fate at the hands of Cetus. But the hero Perseus arrived in time, saved Andromeda, killed Cetus, and ultimately became her husband.
Since Poseidon thought that Cassiopeia should not escape punishment, he placed her in the heavens tied to a chair in such a position that, as she circles the celestial pole in her throne, she is upside-down half the time. The constellation resembles the chair that originally represented an instrument of torture..."

I see the name used by a fair few writers and it strikes me as careless.
If you want a star/constellation name then there are others... like 'Maia' (eldest of the Pleiades), 'Lyra' (Lyre, Apollo, myth of Orpheus), or 'Leo' based names to underline his Gryffindor connection (something he did with his bedroom at Grimmauld Pl.)... ex: Leonora. Perhaps 'Callisto', means 'most beautiful' and I believe she was transformed into the Ursa Major constellation in Greek Mythology.
Kat A. Coop chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Hope you update soon, this is great!:)(:
Kat A. Coop chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
Great chapter!
Kat A. Coop chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
The new OC hmmm somethin's going on there...
Grear chapter!:)(:
Kat A. Coop chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
YES! She should totally meet him!:)(:
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »