Reviews for Kiss Your Bruises
Krystalslazz chapter 5 . 2/24
Absolutely fantastic story. I loved it! Good job :D
Marvelous story with all the deep emotions, inferences, meaning, humor and involvement of the original. The part with Gina's blackmail was heartbreaking while it adds more depth to Rick and Kate's relationship. In short, more please.
madcloisfan chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Loved it
iges2u chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it.
EmBonesAddict chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Just read all 5 chapters. This has to be my favorite story I have ever read. It was completely in character and excellently written. Can't wait to read more from you!
skygirl55 chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Just read this whole story in one sitting. It was fabulous. Thank you!
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Another one of your fics that I love! I love how slow moving and detailed you write, your writing is fantastic. I'm off to read more!
stars90 chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful story. Well-crafted, well-written, in character. Fantastic work!
dontknowdontcare chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
I can't tell wether I'm put this amazing fic is over or because Kate never actually told him she loved him! He said it (on multiple occasions) and yes she showed him that she loved him but- I get why you did it.
If she had told his she loved him then when she was late back to the loft he wouldn't have enev considered secound guessing her and his nervousness and the way she proved to him that she was going no where Gave an air of closure to story... It brought them closer,
It still bugs me she never said it tho! Barghh!
I've been chilling with THE WORST writers block EVER and you fic has given me inspiration for my next chapter... So thankyou x
Terry chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Really enjoyed the story and seeing both points of view . Thank you
firerosedreamer67 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
WOW! I just read all 5 chapters and I am blown away with this story! The detail you put into it. The way their love was created and bloomed ,lovely to read!...I can only hope this is not the end of their story here. It is so worthy of more but if not ... Thank You!
SeannysMom chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Amazing story ! So cute and well written. Thank you for this beautiful story.
Zeki Young chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
This was a cute story!
KroganVanguard chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
So many feels.

Great work
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Loved it. Simply beautiful.