Reviews for Kiss Your Bruises
Jbug chapter 5 . 6/1
Very good! Enjoyed it very much!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2016
I've rarely seen someone as pathetic as Castle : the story about Gina, really ?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
All this for a sprained ankle ? wow, this guy really is an annoying fool
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
All this for
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Oh another "poor fatty Castle is such a martyr" fic, greaaat.
philliesfan1000 chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
That was a lovely story! Imagine Kate worrying that much over a sprained ankle. But you set it soon after the bank hostage situation, so it was actually pretty easy to imagine the "What if". What if Kate's concern about Castle getting injured on the job with her was magnified by the close call at the bank? What if she did spend a few days with him at that point, to help him get along when he was alone and injured? (It went differently in S5 when he broke his leg after they were already a couple; she was more annoyed with him then. But here, they are in a different place, full of unexpressed feelings.) It was sweet and touching, the way their time together in his loft, just the two of them, made them grow braver, made it harder to suppress their longing, and was the catalyst to their relationship blossoming beyond partners and friends into so much more.
nalex411 chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
A MAZ ING
The-KLF chapter 5 . 10/23/2016
Ohhh so adorable, what an amazing ending! Alexis showing maturity and Rick in his eagerness, so cute. Lovely
The-KLF chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
Mmm tiramisu! Glad it's lunchtime, you made me hungry.
The-KLF chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
Oh no, Rick. Cry it out. It helps, believe me. I hope she stays.
The-KLF chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
Ohhh the end of this chapter gives me serious feels. So beautiful, my goodness.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I can't get over how beautifully raw this first chapter is. They both ache for the other and it's tangible. Surely they must see it in themselves.
imdoingthiswhy chapter 5 . 5/23/2016
Just found this story, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.
Lokken.8 chapter 5 . 3/15/2016
Great story, it was pleasure to read it!
kat6919 chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
Followed a link from Alex on tumblr. So glad I did. This was just beautiful. Left me feeling all warm and fuzzy.