Reviews for Without a Conscience?
ZeBarmyBookworm chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Ah, that was wonderful. The parallelism was beautiful. I was left with a pang in my chest and awe with your FV. Haha :) You did a really good job!
SkyeElf chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hey mew! Nive FV! I, um, am bad at reviewing poetry so I, uh... I'll go...
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was beautifully written! Adgjkkhgfdd, I try not to keyboard slam but I can't help it ;)

You're a great freeverse writer, and you really used the page here, so well done! &hearts
lowi chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I absolutely love this FV, mew. :3 it's really really beautiful, as your FVs always do, the format blew me away, honestly.

I really love this pairing, and the comparisons to Tonks/Teddy/Ginny were so brilliant.

And I loved how this was repeated but changed: "-now Lily is a victim of her daydreams

&& Remus is a slave to his heart-" it was so beautiful and just made sense, you know? :3

Wonderful job, Tsui!
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
*squees* I just love this! It’s really sad – my heart aches for both of them, especially poor Remus – but it’s so sweet too, and the ending is utterly adorable. I particularly like the Remus-Teddy and Lily-Tonks parallels (and the Lily-Ginny link works perfectly too). Your FVs are always wonderful, and this one is no different. Great job, and thank you!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Nice one, mew - this one made my heart ache a little for all the broken relationships and hearts mentioned and then hope that the main two would find what they needed in the other.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Awww, this is so sweet! Remlilu certainly has a huge age gap, bigger than most other cross-gens, but hey, love is love. This is so sweet, and I love how you compared Remus to Teddy and Lily to Tonks, because I think that really works well in this FV. I like how they came together because Lily was brokenhearted about Teddy, and I liked the mentions of how she was, like her mother, attracted to older men. Great job, mew!