Reviews for Calm Before the Storm
LuvversLuvvie chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT THAT WAS GOOD
LuvversLuvvie chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
DUDE THERE ARE ACTUAL TEARS WELLING IN MY EYES WHAT THE HELL? Curse you, unnaturally good writer...
thecartoongirl22 chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
Awesome story i loved it XD i love AU stories some are soo good yours included
pannatoffi chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
Your story is simply amazing! Yesterday I was sitting till 3a.m. and reading it; with every next chapter I was telling myself -THATS THE LAST ONE AND YOU'R GOING TO SLEEP - but I just couldn't, that's how much your story intrigued me. And even though I don't really like characters dead i think the end is beautiful. Thank you very much for this wonerful fanfic :) /and sorry for any grammar mistakes, hope you'll understand whatever I wrote :)/
Laforet chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
I enjoyed this story very much. I did notice a few grammar errors throughout, but, as I'm not sure where you live, some of them might not be errors. Different regions have different grammar rules as I have been told. I just wish when I see Narutos car and Sasukes hand I saw this instead: Naruto's car; Sasuke's hand. I think it's just hurried typing, though, as you did this right in other places. Also, there is the Dr. in this chapter. You aren't supposed to abbreviate it Dr. unless there is a name to go after it, like in Dr. Smith. It just looks lazy to see something like "the Dr. entered the room". It's okay for here (although the more hardcore readers won't like it) but if you ever submit something for publication or something for a class that will be graded make sure you follow the rule.

Sorry, but grammar is just as important in writing as good world-building and plotting.

Anyway, this was a good alternate universe story. Naruto did not have an easy time throughout the story, which I appreciate. I also like how you made Shikamaru kind of an antagonist in places. His butting in was an interesting conflict for Naruto and Sasuke, especially as you wouldn't think of Shikamaru being a problem. You know, conflict would just be "too troublesome". XD

In conclusion, I hope you continue to write more fan fics in the future, and I look forward to reading more stories from you in the future. Good-bye and happy writing.
Laforet chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
You are certainly evil with these cliffhangers, my friend, but that's a good thing because it just makes me want to rush on to the next chapter, which is what I'm doing now.
Laforet chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Wait, Mei was out-of-character? Could have fooled me! lol

Things are getting even more interesting. The cliff-hanger is killing me. I have to stop typing now and read Chapter 12.
Laforet chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
The ending was something of a surprise-if not a happy surprise at that.

Now, I'm moving on to Chapter 11.
catiemon chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
aww... it's done :( Sad that the story has ended but glad to hear that you are writing a new one :) I hope that you'll dedicate that one to me too _ Boy, am I greedy :)

I wish it were longer... but I'm happy with the twists and turns... ohh... I would've loved to see Sasuke fight Gaara for Naruto's love [lol, forgive the fangirl in me].

I hope to PM you soon, AJ. I'm burnt out... so I thought I should go finish reading this to clear my head... I'm glad I did because it made me really happy. So thank you again, for writing this story for me. Looking forward for more from you, hun :)
dark-angel-I chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
amazing thats all i can truly say. its amazing. i love this story. Its amazing. i could not stop reading this story. i was held in suspense the whole time. with so many twists and turns i could not stop reading. this story is amazing. your an amazing writer continue writing and don't let anybody tell you differently. Don't stop writing.
Rikado chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
You wrote an awesome murder mystery :)
x-psychicfire-x chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
This was a great story, I really enjoyed it!

Thanks for a good time :)

xx
chocoluvr15 chapter 13 . 5/14/2012
My goodness! xDDD This was one of the best murder case stories I have ever read! But poor Naru... I'm glad that he can pull through together with Sasuke though :) I literally read this in one go. from like 10Pm-5Am (I have no life -_-"') I love all the plot twists and drama! I kinda guessed it was Orochimaru who killed Jiraya when the letter was like "I reconized his handwriting" It's so cool how Jiraya mailed to himself!

Truely one of the best fics I've read!
iluvedo chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
Ahh sorry, too lazy to log in...but omgsh, this was a great story with all the plot twists and how the romance developed. I really enjoyed it! Murder mysteries are very difficult to do, and you pulled off quiet nicely. Keep up the good work:)
Hiromi Not To Shabby chapter 13 . 5/11/2012
Uh, that story took me a while to read but I certainly don't regret it, you did an amazing job, I even cried ! You can imagine the funny looks I got when I sat bubbling away in front of a computer screen, amazing job, I really can't wait to see more from you :)