Reviews for Animal Instincts
nksnow99 chapter 19 . 6/29
Beautiful story. Loved the twists and turns as well as Malfoy being a snake. Pretty cool and different from other fics.
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 19 . 5/26
Wow this was a great story! Very interesting storyline and very creative! Loved it!
Scherherazade chapter 19 . 5/6
Great story! I enjoyed reading it very much.
I truly loved this story. Well, I sould have, since I've read it twice by now. Thank you for it
JokerAtWork chapter 19 . 4/11
Glad this was updated, it's a great story and the update meant I came across it sooner than I would have otherwise. Kudos on a great story.
HDan chapter 19 . 4/7
This was an amazing story ! I really liked how you wrote the characters. And i HATED this ron. I dont care if they forgive him in time but i just really really disliked him... Thank you so much for sharin this amazing story ! :)) I would love to read more ;))
:-)
livelovelaugh91 chapter 1 . 2/25
Well... that escalated quickly.
thank you for the story. It was lovely
squidneko chapter 15 . 2/16
hermione is so annoying using oliver like that! i thought this story gonna be great i put my hope to high ...such a let down
G the Headmaster chapter 19 . 2/13
I read your story today from beginning to end and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for writing
Aureum chapter 19 . 2/8
This is so cute! Loved it 3 -JL
Read this once before a while back, loved it then, and loved reading it again - it's like a not-so-old friend!
thetreasure11 chapter 19 . 1/27
Beautiful story!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 18 . 1/27
Have to say this chapter felt rushed. The whole fic had a nice pace and flow and then wham 30 years shoved into one quick chapter.