Reviews for Animal Instincts
Kawaiicake22 chapter 19 . 9/21
This is the greatest love story of all time lol and you finished it unlike half the FFs I read...but I'm just as guilty haha well done. It was a true masterpiece on its own, so colorful with thought...
Okay, show of hands. Who cried? *raises hand*
Poor guy. He really should've told her that she's the reason he turns back into a human.
Wow, I actually thought of it myself. Turns out you did, too. Well, of course YOU did. Draco was just being silly and counterproductive.
I have an idea! Go talk to Hagrid, or get a portrait of Lucius painted, read him the letter and ask him to finish what he was gonna say! Problem solved. Man, I'm a genius.
On May 18, 2003, I turned right. You picked my eighth birthday. Good choice.
Eyes as Dark as Obsidian chapter 19 . 9/12
werewolf6780 chapter 19 . 8/10
This was really good. I'm not a fan of the whole kids thing, but you did it well.
characetsworld6891 chapter 12 . 7/16
women are so complex...i'm proud! :P
Insanity chapter 19 . 7/15
Your story was very... Interesting. I love that your story was not another fanfic where they get sent to the future or switch bodys and in the process end up falling in love. It was amazing and origonal and very brave of you to add the stuff about being gay as alot of people would dissagree with you and be rude about it
PhoenixRisingDusk chapter 7 . 7/7
Oh my god, Draco, just ask the paintings! Anyway, I find it funny and sad that Draco thinks that he's so fucked up that he can't love anymore- I thought that was only Voldemort, he was conceived by a love potion, so he doesn't have the ability to love. I liked this chapter, it gives you what Draco thinks of Hermione when he's on her arm.
PhoenixRisingDusk chapter 3 . 7/7
Haha! Finally figured out that Harry's a Parslemouth, did you? I was screaming this from the beginning, but sadly, due to the fact that books cannot talk to you, it didn't heed my advice. Anyway, I really like it so far! I can't wait to get to the end of this story.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 18 . 7/5
very beautiful!
nksnow99 chapter 19 . 6/29
Beautiful story. Loved the twists and turns as well as Malfoy being a snake. Pretty cool and different from other fics.
Mrs.NicaLeeSnape chapter 19 . 5/26
Wow this was a great story! Very interesting storyline and very creative! Loved it!