Reviews for Animal Instincts
As I was reading this, I forgot that it wasn't canon. It is now canon in my book. (No pun intended :P). Absolutely fantastic. The only bad thing about this, is that there isn't more. That being said, if you were to write more, I'd read it in a heartbeat (especially more smut and fluff, like a wedding and honeymoon, hint, hint, wink, wink, please? Lol). Anyway, I'm beyond in love with this.
okay. Drakey Snakey is teh hawt! Snake's skin is amazing. I have a friend who has a snake as a pet, and they're truly not slimy and gross!
amsev chapter 7 . 10/10
snakes have them :-) but they're bifurcated... Love this story!
Awestruck guest chapter 19 . 10/2
I don't know if u will ever see this but the plot story ending charecterisation of hermione ron draco harry ginny everyone! was just so great...but also, I really love Ron I don't think he would have behaved that bad but I am happy you didn't make him a fully bad guy...*sighs* I really had to leave a review because the ending was SO consuming also I really liked the much needed scorpius malfoy angle in the end ...I just so loved your innovative and consuming...great job lady or man! whoever wrote this it was lovely...I dont know why I feel that this is written by some woman! I hate it there is no way of knowing on this site ...thank u so much for the read! loved it!
lkshanks chapter 19 . 9/23
Wonderful story, one of the best dramione fics I've read.
*Chortle* In my opinion, if Malfoy did murder the bloodtraitor, then he should be awarded the order of the merlin, not being sent to Arkzaban.
dramione143 chapter 14 . 7/9
Aww, poor Draco.
HAHAHAHAHA he's a snake OMG this is certainly unique I mean you already had me hooked, but with that, I'm even more curious now as to what this story holds
Miss Ladybug xox chapter 18 . 6/17
Loved your work! An interesting plot line that kept me guessing!

The chapter relating to Draco's slipping from life had my heartstrings tearing, full of the emotion you evoked with your amazing writing skills!

Please, I implore you, keep writing more magic ;)

From your number one fan,
Miss Ladybug xox
MissEllen chapter 19 . 6/10
Very enjoyable story!
Kneebone59 chapter 19 . 5/30
I know that you'll most likely never read this, but thank you. After years of reading Dramione fan fiction I've ne'er found one I've loved so much as this. You succeeded in giving it originality, brought in a new magic element, and tied the two characters that detest each other together. This is so beautifully written. I can't even tell you how this surpasses all the other stories. I didn't even realize I was on the final chapter until I was halfway through with it. I read this in a matter of hours and cried when I knew it was coming to an end. your line about Lucius' pairing almost falling off the wall had me falling off my bed laughing at 11 at night. I've never felt so connected to Draco and Hermione as I do in this fic. You convinced me that the curse was real and very much essential to the plot, not just something to make it seem interesting. your conclusion left nothing to be mournful about as you touched on the most important fixture of Draco and Hermione's life together. they had children, broke the curse, and surpassed every obstacle that had ever been put in their path. Again, thank you. thank you for pulling me into your little dramione world. it was a much needed escape.
LadyChocolateLover chapter 19 . 5/21
I just had to leave a review because it's a wonderful story and I enjoyed it very much :)

I liked the idea of the course and the struggles between Draco Hermione and Snake-Draco were very much real, I think, so I loved that your characters were IC. Same goes to Harry and Ginny.

Also, I think you did a bit of Ron bashing there, and with him I got the impression that Hermione had to be 'saved' instead of hexing him for being an idiot. I didn't like much that part :/

The last chapter was, in my opinion, too much. Yes, I loved seeing how their lives went, but frankly, telling us about their children growing up, and how many grandchildren they had and their happily ever after was unnecessary. I would have preferred the story stopping on them having three children and being happy. Period.

So, it's a great story overall! This goes to favs right now ;)

PS: Poor Oliver broke my heart :( I love you, Oliver!
Fullofpassion09 chapter 16 . 5/10
Thank gods that angst didn't get dragged out my poor heart was suffering severe irregular palpitations...
Fullofpassion09 chapter 13 . 5/10
Delusional and somewhat cruel to Ollie.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 12 . 5/10
I didn't feel bad for the guy until just the end of that chapter... Lol