Reviews for Animal Instincts
I've had it chapter 15 . 8/15
I'd rather have him dead than have him wait for that ungrateful w(b)itch who doesn't bother to listen and act like an adult.
powderkeg chapter 18 . 8/15
This was very sweet. Thank you for posting.
powderkeg chapter 16 . 8/15
Still feel like more time has passed since the beginning than actually has. lol
powderkeg chapter 15 . 8/15
Go, Martin, go!
powderkeg chapter 14 . 8/15
Poor, poor Draco. Hopefully Ginny can talk some sense into Hermione. I only hope Oliver isn't too hurt, either.
powderkeg chapter 13 . 8/15
I feel like my brain is registering this story as taking place over several months instead of just a few days.
powderkeg chapter 12 . 8/15
That was a bit brash, Hermione. As an adult, I feel she should be more inclined to stay and listen instead of assuming his meaning.
powderkeg chapter 11 . 8/15
That went less violently than expected; thank goodness.
powderkeg chapter 10 . 8/15
I feel a portrait of his mother would have been fruitful and more forgiving, but I like that Draco threatened his father with paint thinner. lol
powderkeg chapter 9 . 8/15
Oh, Harry. Always overly worried. But, hey! Progress! The time between transformations is lengthening.
powderkeg chapter 7 . 8/15
I wanna know what's in the diaries, too!
powderkeg chapter 6 . 8/15
Well, at least they have something to go on now. Also, might I say that snakes are super cute and it makes me sad that Hermione is so bothered by them? Hopefully she'll continue to grow more comfortable around them thanks to Draco's influence, though.
powderkeg chapter 5 . 8/15
"What if he what...hisses at me?" is the best line. XD
powderkeg chapter 4 . 8/15
Hmm, stayed human much longer that time. Quite curious to learn the cause of this phenomenon!
powderkeg chapter 1 . 8/15
You know, I was wondering when one of them would think of Harry's Parselmouth abilities. Surprised it was Draco who thought of it first, and that he'd be okay with it! My half-witted theory about the source of his transformation was completely wrong, though. I look forward to learning the answer!
1,031 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »