Reviews for A Wizard Walks Into A Bar
Sannchel chapter 1 . 7/3
This is incredibly cute and some intense fluff! I love it!
*applauds you*
Hi! So this is gonna be my first review on a fanfic ever. I've been reading fics for several years now but never left one because of my own lazyness. So I promised myself i was gonna like, review and share the fics i enjoy, as a sort of thank you for the writers hard work.
I searched for this one especifically to start simply because is my favorite fic ever, literally the best one i've read. I'm not exagerating here and I dont write this on every fic i read. I simply love this one that much. I love the writing, the pacing, the jokes, the comebacks. It feels real and it makes me smile and laugh every time i read it. I read it when i'm down and it never fails on making me feel better.
Anyways this got so long and this fic is relatively old so sorry for taking so long in thanking you. Thank you for writing it, really
Jilygivesmelife chapter 1 . 6/26
IT'S KINDA REALLY CUTE AND OH MY HEART
I was hoping for a kiss
appetency chapter 1 . 5/7
This is absolutely perfect. Pacing is spot on, characterisation is spot on, romance is spot on. I think I died a little bit inside. I wish all boys in real life are like James.
MinkGhost chapter 1 . 4/22
Bloody Brilliant! I have a massive obsession with Jily fanfics and now you have made it grow! (Me trying to talk like Ron)

Awww! I love the fluff in this way to too much :)
ailin chapter 1 . 3/30
I just had to say this, but "You should develop and advertise your own range of hair products", is so fitting now knowing the canon for the Potters and how they got their wealth. Love it.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 3/8
This is lovely.
seidh chapter 1 . 2/27
::sigh:: what a terrifically romantic, witty scene. love it!
All your stories are great, but this one takes the cake. Brilliant!
Zise Stars chapter 1 . 2/6
This story is your best one yet. Awesome!
rorogirl15 chapter 1 . 2/5
This is adorable!
book14reader chapter 1 . 1/31
This is so sweet. One of the best "How Lily and James Potter got together" stories I have ever read.
Hilariously good
guest again chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Just re-read your piece, and it is still adorable!