Reviews for A Wizard Walks Into A Bar
Stripednosedhuman chapter 1 . 4/5
Eeeee! The dialogue is incredible. You’re such a talented writer
Ariya Nawar chapter 1 . 3/5
This. Was. Amazing.

I loved the one-shot. It was so beautifully crafted and the words were just so perfectly woven.

I give it an 11/10. 3
alrightsnaps chapter 1 . 2/7
I don't even know what to say when it comes to this particular fic; it's one of those stories that are so flawless in every single aspect (the writing, the characterization!) that I often (and quite deliberately many times) mistaken it for canon! A quintessential Jily story, as I'm sure many would agree, that's present in every single rec list and one of the first I stumbled upon while making my first steps in this beautiful fandom and the fiction it has to offer. No matter how many times I read it it never fails to make me smile and fill my heart with warmth.

Your James being the incredibly charming dolt that he is, Lily as a woman of action who's not afraid to take a chance while keeping a cool demeanour that betrays no nervousness, THE BANTER(!) that couldn't have been more cleverly written. Honestly, I can talk about your ability to deliver sassy, intelligent dialogue and perfectly incorporate them within a plot for hours on end.

You beat every single one of the unfortunate, stupid Marauders era stereotypes (the "James is a rude bullying jock", the "Lily never liking James quite as much as he likes her" etc) creating the beautiful, fleshed out characters James and Lily deserve to be portrayed as, time and time again. Never any less sucessfully than the last time!

So here's a six years late huge bravo and an assurance that this story will never cease being a classic!
Helena Black chapter 1 . 1/27
This was soooo cute!
AMProngs chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Loved loved loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Wow...just WOWWWWW! This was absolutely incredible!
Vincentxmen chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Awesome
Write more like it
jamestrash chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
This is the cutest! Most lame fanfics, even ones stretching to epic lengths, depict James as a simpering nincompoop who will literally eat Lily's poop if she let him. Very few actually show him growing (glowing) up and moving on. Even then he becomes like a massive man whore which just seems so out of character. This is the perfect balance between him holding his own and him not becoming an angsty teenager. Great job! I have a humongous smile on my face!
GinevraFangirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Imagine me screaming silently in delight.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
This story is my personal headcanon of how jily happened.
SelinaWritten chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
:)!
Caline chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
THAT WAS WOW. LIKE CAPSLOCK WOW! I LOVE IT YOU'RE AWESOME
Green-Eyed Wordsmith chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Just one of those stories that put a goofy smile on your face and make you thank you're lucky stars no one saw it!
meriyaaat chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
The best Jily oneshot. Without a doubt. Thank you for writing this. You're amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2017