Reviews for A Wizard Walks Into A Bar
This story is my personal headcanon of how jily happened.
SelinaWritten chapter 1 . 9/29
:)!
Caline chapter 1 . 8/17
THAT WAS WOW. LIKE CAPSLOCK WOW! I LOVE IT YOU'RE AWESOME
Green-Eyed Wordsmith chapter 1 . 7/23
Just one of those stories that put a goofy smile on your face and make you thank you're lucky stars no one saw it!
meriyaaat chapter 1 . 7/22
The best Jily oneshot. Without a doubt. Thank you for writing this. You're amazing.
swoon
Dtan chapter 1 . 4/10
awesome
Mondschein Psychi chapter 1 . 3/31
THERE ARE SO MANY WORDS I COULD USE FOR THIS BUT THE FIRST IS BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT IS THE SECOND. THE THIRD IS SNORT-FUNNY AND THE FOURTH IS CANON. THE FIFTH IS FLUFFY AND THE SIXTH IS FLAWLESS. I think you get the picture. thank you so frickin much for this HELL of a fic. now excuse me while I read this again and again till my eyes start hurting
whiteblossom143 chapter 1 . 3/12
I could read this again and again. The characterisation of James is spot on. I think I might have to blame you and this story for getting me back into fanfics!
This is the best jily fanfiction i have ever read. Truly amazing!
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 2/2
Aaaaaaah Sigh! So glad i found this in my favorites and reread it this is amazing!
AlianneCooper chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
This is one of the most amazing things I've ever read. Your dialogue is snappy and clever and awe inspiring. I am in love with your characterization, and with your whole story. I am floored.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I have never written a review ever, but this story was just so...! It's "bloody brilliant" (to quote another of your reviewers). I especially love how Lily blurts out her feelings and then how James reacts. Its so realistic and cute that it makes it so much more perfect and romantic. Really, really loved it.
Aiman Huda
cuddliestcactus chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Wonderful! This was so wonderful! I am smiling so wide; this was just what I needed to brighten my day. I loved James' internal monologue throughout. Thank you for sharing with us!
Becca chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Just wanted to let you know that I think this is one of my favorite one shots ever. I reread it once every couple of months.