Reviews for A Wizard Walks Into A Bar
whiteblossom143 chapter 1 . 3/12
I could read this again and again. The characterisation of James is spot on. I think I might have to blame you and this story for getting me back into fanfics!
This is the best jily fanfiction i have ever read. Truly amazing!
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 2/2
Aaaaaaah Sigh! So glad i found this in my favorites and reread it this is amazing!
AlianneCooper chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
This is one of the most amazing things I've ever read. Your dialogue is snappy and clever and awe inspiring. I am in love with your characterization, and with your whole story. I am floored.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I have never written a review ever, but this story was just so...! It's "bloody brilliant" (to quote another of your reviewers). I especially love how Lily blurts out her feelings and then how James reacts. Its so realistic and cute that it makes it so much more perfect and romantic. Really, really loved it.
Aiman Huda
cuddliestcactus chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Wonderful! This was so wonderful! I am smiling so wide; this was just what I needed to brighten my day. I loved James' internal monologue throughout. Thank you for sharing with us!
Becca chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Just wanted to let you know that I think this is one of my favorite one shots ever. I reread it once every couple of months.
The Trupe chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Miraculous
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
CUUUTTEEE
Setkia chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Part of this review is because you had a review count of 249 and I knew I could make it fifty. Now where do I begin with this story? I don't know if you still check your fanfiction account of whatever but this story deserves its high placing.
The banter and conversation is witty and as someone who takes screenshots to remember all their favourite moments I was screen shorting the entire story before I realized I could just bookmark it and read it whenever. You have a talent for wonderful dialogue, if anything made this story as enjoyable as it is, it was dialogue. The way you wrote James was amazing. I can't say it was canon, no one can when its a Harry Potter story, but I loved this version of him. Since not much is known about James people take guessed. I always go for a kind of jokester in pain sort of feel because of Lily's rejections but you got him down as a trying to be cool, but failing and yet being adorably awkward type and I love awkward characters so the quirks in this story were amazing.
I could go on forever, it's definitely one of my favourite one shots. I'm a really big lover of one shots and this one is right up there so thank you for writing it.
Sannchel chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
This is incredibly cute and some intense fluff! I love it!
*applauds you*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Hi! So this is gonna be my first review on a fanfic ever. I've been reading fics for several years now but never left one because of my own lazyness. So I promised myself i was gonna like, review and share the fics i enjoy, as a sort of thank you for the writers hard work.
I searched for this one especifically to start simply because is my favorite fic ever, literally the best one i've read. I'm not exagerating here and I dont write this on every fic i read. I simply love this one that much. I love the writing, the pacing, the jokes, the comebacks. It feels real and it makes me smile and laugh every time i read it. I read it when i'm down and it never fails on making me feel better.
Anyways this got so long and this fic is relatively old so sorry for taking so long in thanking you. Thank you for writing it, really
Jilygivesmelife chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
IT'S KINDA REALLY CUTE AND OH MY HEART
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
I was hoping for a kiss
appetency chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
This is absolutely perfect. Pacing is spot on, characterisation is spot on, romance is spot on. I think I died a little bit inside. I wish all boys in real life are like James.