Reviews for A Series Of Calls
WhyDoINeedAUsername chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
I love this! I laughed through the entire chapter!

Courtney and Gwen's conversation I was confused at first cuz I thought they were fighting about Duncan, but turns out they were fighting over Delena and Stelena.

Then I just burst out laughing. Personally I'm a Klaroline shipper. I love them! You are mad at the books, I'm mad at the TVD writers. Especially after what they did to Stefan in the season finale.

But I really love this chapter I got cracking up the entire time! I love your work! I never expected Trent and Geoff to be fighting over Stelena and Delena. And that what made it so funny!

Can't wait for you to update! Good luck on your novel! :D
SmilesThroughFandoms chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
YAY! AN UPDATE! I loved how Chef broke the fourth wall and Chris was totally confused about it! And at first I thought Courtney and Gwen were arguing about the entire Dumcan thing. And I liked Zoey and Beth's argument the best! And don't worry, I have stories I haven't update in a LONG time!
NTA FANFIC chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
sorry i haven't reviewed in a while but i loved htis chapter but i think Svetlana is lesbiana is just calling it immediately. i mean she is in a guys body so what do you except. and i also think Manitoba might have ordered a stripper in a aligator bikini... this conversation never happened. and i used my time machine...
LuhM chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Still haven't been able to figure out which times it was DJ, Duncan or Courtney XD

I knew Vito was a pervert, but Svetlana! XDD

Poor Justin, having to ut up with 2 fangirls, a fanboy and a crazy Ex
iPsychic chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
XD XD XD XD XD These were so hilarious! I cracked up again! My favourite was definitely the one with Mike and the strippers, poor Mike! Especially when they said Svetlana ordered one, I was dying of laughter! Glad you updated and you're gonna audition for American Idol! That's so cool! :D

Also, don't worry, I got glue xD
SmilesThroughFandoms chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
LOL! XD! I laughed so hard at Duncan and Courtney text thing! I cracked up! I agree Zoey, that was akward. I'm addictied to this story! Update soon! Now I'm gonna help Izzy with her revenge!
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Cody's was my favorite! ;)

Good work.
Quien eres chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
dude(tte), you still killing me with your fic. This is so freaking funny. I feel bad for Cody, what would Sierra do?

Envy out.
Quien eres chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
So, Does Justin hates Alejandro for steal his fangirls?

Isn't he supposed to be happy for that?

BTW, great chapter.

Envy out
Quien eres chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Dude(tte), This is funny.

Isn't Gwen a vampire?

My whole life is lie.

Envy out.
LuhM chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
Now TDRI has premiered in my country and I understand the Cameron's mom joke(About time XD)

Anyway, amazing chapter. Geoff cracks me up XDD
NEW ACCOUNT IS xXBloodPaperXx chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
EPIC WIN! Chef and Harold were the funniest ones! XD

And the Gwuncan one was funny as well!

Yay! Staci remembers why she calls B! XD

Geoff...you're hopeless XD

And Duncan and Cody made me fall off my chair :'D

Lindsay is so confused! XD

And Eva didn't get to say her sentence AGAIN! *le gasp*

Please write more! Can't wait!
iPsychic chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
You're welcome, again!

I literally cracked up these! They were hilarious and I loved Owen with the Pizza Man, poor Owen XD Loved it! Hope you make another chapter soon -
NTA FANFIC chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
cool thanks for the Zoke conversation (Zoey and Mike)
Smiles1998 chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
I love the DUDETTE part and the part where Geoff accidentially tet's DJ! Funny Stuff dude, funny stuff