Reviews for In Another World
muggleindenial28 chapter 9 . 3/7/2014
Absolutely fabulous story! I know you published this a while ago, but have you considered writing a sequel?
muggleindenial28 chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
LOVED YOUR REFERENCE TO THE WIRE! I'm not kidding, I got so excited when I read the Henry "Bubbles" part, Henry's sketchy past in the show always made me think of his role on The Wire and them beingbthe same person has always been a guilty head canon of mine. Great job!
muggleindenial28 chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
This is a fabulous story! Extremely creative and interesting! Also I love how you keep bringing up fate being a fickle thing!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
Hey I lived the story any chance for you to make a couple more and include more series flashes. I would especially like to see how Olivia and Peter would react to the end of season 3 and all of season 4.
KellethMetheus chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is very intriguing. Off to read Chapter Two.
angelamorales514 chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
so glad i found this story again so that i could read the ending :)
blueberry chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
i absolutely love this story!
Mary91 chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
I enjoyed the story. Great for you to put in the glyphs. What was the glyph in Ch. 7 supposed to be?
batgirl2992 chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It felt like it could have been a story arc on the show. Great job.
xBBx chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Ooooh, interesting. I hope to see more :)
BB
angelamorales514 chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
yesssssss they finally kissed! god dam the phone!
starg8fans chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
The plot thickens nicely. Now we have William Bell and David Robert Jones as well. How cool is it that Peter and Olivia have the knowledge from the other universe about them. And it seems that Jones is up to no good as usual. Seriously, I can't imagine him NOT being a big bad in any universe or timeline.

I love your idea with the glyphs. Haven't had time to decipher them yet, but I'm looking forward to finding out what hints you've been dropping.
angelamorales514 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
i don't believe that bell is completely brain dead, i think he's aware and is just pretending. and peter really needs to make a move on olivia now lol
Dixiegirl256 chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
You're handling the alternates/other world linguistics really well. I find myself having trouble with which he's and she's and so forth. Nice job!

This is such an interesting twist. I'm really looking forward to your next chapter.