Reviews for The Power of the Night
L.X.ie chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
I just have two questions: 1) is there ego/oldrivalshipping in here? I'm still going to read it but I *really* want to know! 2) Paul said that Dawn's father was his favorite Uncle doesn't and I'm assuming that since it says Dawn & Paul that they're together... it makes them cousins. Is it like an honorary uncle thing? Just a close friend to the family that you just refer to them as family? Okay, anyway, awesome story! *Thumbs up*
filkcatwearingabell chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
I'm so sorry! I completely missed the notifications for these updates.

These past two chapters have been amazing! It's all finally starting to make a bit more sense - especially now that you've told us the origins of Team Galactic Steam Rocket (something I've been waiting for for an awfully long time ;D).

I really enjoyed getting to know a bit more about some of the other characters and the idea of them having a pokemon soon seems really cute. I'm really hoping Michael gets something adorable!

And your writing has improved so much in such a short span of time. I think I found one mistake if that; it's really nicely written :)

And you did Lily's interview! I'm so glad. She always seemed so shy and didn't stand out much but I think she's going to prove quite intresting.

Thank you for all of your hard work, it's a pleasure to read it, and I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed in so long.
AdriLunaSholtz chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
one word...EPIC!

that wicked nurse cliffhanger was like *BAM!*

and i was all like "WTF is with that! I want to now more!Whats happening!"

this is the what? the 45th try at this chapter and its perfect you just topped the EPICness scale in my book...

i have a feeling that you'll keep getting better. So in my brother Ace Solaris Sholtz "Let the EPICness begin!"
filkcatwearingabell chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
I have been waiting for this chapter for so long, I'm so glad it's finally up!

So, if Pine's first name is Gary, and Mewtwo believes that he is an Oak, does this means there's going to be some Egoshipping? And just what is the pokedex project?

I really enjoyed this chapter, not to mention the crazy-nurse-with-mercury cliffhanger. I'm looking forward to the next chapter so please update soon!

Great chapter :D
Adritheamaseing chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
interview Little Michel it be so cute!
Forever a Savior chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
I really like this story, before I even came across this story I was thinking of making a story somewhat similar to this. Anyways, GREAT story! I just love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up! :)
filkcatwearingabell chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
YAY! I've been eagerly awaiting this next chapter for so story is really starting to progress now that most of the characters have a bit of a background and here are some nice developments - like Silver and Sam actually wanting to leave despite how comfortable they seem.

I'm looking forward to Mewtwo making a much larger appearance in the next chapter, seeing as there aren't any other ledgendaries around, so I'll wait in anticipation for it.

There were a few spelling mistakes like nurse (not nurce) and safely (you missed out the 'e') but, again, the amount and frequncy is still decreasing.

There are a couple of things that are leaving me a little confused but I'm afraid I can't place my finger on them for you.

Finally, I think an interview with Lily might be interesting considering we don't know a lot about her.

A great chapter! Update soon!
mednin chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
It's good, really good, though it is slightly confusing. There are just a lot of OCs and I don't know who was talking in the prologue when they had to go to camp. This isn't a flame, I really do like your story, I just don't understand some parts of it.
filkcatwearingabell chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Wow!

This story is really starting to flow now and the pace of everything is just right. I only noticed a few spelling/grammar mistakes this time so well done :D

Hmm, Novian and Sam. They're either going to get on really well and have a sought of joint leadership thing going on or they'll never forgive the other fo winning the fight. Probably the former in my opinion 'cause they seem to already have quite a bit of respect for the others power. As to who will win the fight, due to not knowing what attack Novian used, it's hard to say. Buuut, I think that's it's probably going to be a dead heat. By the looks of it Sam used a lot of power, but I don't think Novian is quite as strong as her. Ah, I'll leave it up to you, you're doing better than I would :)

Yay! Rejoicing for second chapter this month *\0/*
filkcatwearingabell chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
oooh, new chapter :) It was worth the wait too!

I love the ledgendaries you paired up with the characters, I think they all pair up well and their were a lot less spelling mistakes. I really liked the discription of some of the sounds you mentioned because it helps give a story atmosphere. I suppose the only thing I found a bit upsetting was how quickly you rushed into the introductions and such. There was room to possibly go to someone else's POV (like Drew or even back to Dawn) so that we could see what they thought of the kids already there. Of course that could always happen later so I'll just wait until the next chapter :)

Quick question: is there going to be any romance? I know that Barry has a girlfriend but I meant more like Ikarishipping or Contestshipping? If there won't be thatt's fine, i just think it will be cute :)

Looking forward to the next chapter, update soon please :D

filkcat
Lil'MissEya chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This story is awesome! And it seems like you only have one review so I'm gonna be the nice person I am and give you a review :) By the way, I hope you update sooner. Ciao!
filkcatwearingabell chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I really liked this story idea and will be intrested to see where you go with it. I'm a little confused about why the evil team is called Team Galatic Steam Rocket, previously Team Galatic, so I hope you'll explain that later. You also made a few spelling mistakes like certain and tomorrow but otherwise it's quite well writen.

I look forward to the next chapter so please update soon :)

filkcat