Reviews for Checkmate
Gmariam chapter 50 . 9/6
I read this when I was out of town a while back and forgot to come back for my review. I should have left short ones as I read because there was so much to comment on and I can't remember all the little things I wanted to say. This was a remarkable story and it was such a pleasure to be able to read it while I was away. I looked forward to it every night. The plot was fascinating, your OC and his motivations wonderfully done. The chess references were brilliant, and the end was jaw-droppingly amazing and creepy. I really liked the Jack/Ianto relationship, as usual in your stories. You write a strong Ianto and a devoted Jack and I love that. And the smut. ;) I have to admit that there are sometimes some Jack/Gwen moments (either this one or the last, I can't remember) that sort of make me squirm, but that's realistic, isn't it? Sweeping the Jack/Gwen stuff under the rug probably isn't.
This was a wonderful set of stories, fantastic job. You're a great writer and I'm looking forward to reading the other stories that follow Fragmented! Thanks for sharing!
ban-chan100 chapter 50 . 5/15
Wow loved the ending , loved the whole thing :D
sd4ianto chapter 50 . 2/20
I like how you tie in Flat Holm. But I don't like that Patrick is capable of knowing who they are. Old age won't keep him from trying to kill them. And he will terrorize Ianto f for life.
sd4ianto chapter 42 . 2/20
Okay tears with that last part.
sd4ianto chapter 36 . 2/19
Okay it's been a while but you made me cry again with this one.
sd4ianto chapter 32 . 2/19
And she was an alien! Hence her arm!
sd4ianto chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
By the way, you didn't mention it this time, but Gwen isn't second-in-command. If you listen to Owen on the one with the real Captain Jack, he tells Ianto he is s-i-c.
sd4ianto chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Preferably dead!
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
So he went to Flat Holm?
Brose1001 chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Really enjoying all of your stories so far, had a good chuckle about the Shark Attack 3 mention, hahahaha
Maharani Radha chapter 50 . 12/28/2013
So brilliant That was amazing. The story-line was exceeding well-developed. You had me hooked from the beginning and I couldn't stop until I finished (which took me all of 3 hours mind you). Everyone was in character and it was great!

The only comment that I have is the rating. There are some chapters where it might seem to be too graphic for a T rating, so you might want to consider changing that to M. But it's not a really big deal.

Great job!
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Shall I tell you what I love about your stories? The fact that it is never based just in the janto relationship. Also having facts, figures and a good strong storyline while ALSO focusing on the relationship. That Is what I love about your stories.
Chanelle Brown chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
haha Shark attack three! John! That was clever :D brilliant!
WinterDance chapter 50 . 9/8/2012
I'm dead - that ending killed me. Story wise I think Queen is my favorite of the three, but this one is such a rocket ride of emotions and edge of the seatness that it comes very close. Massive job of writing, and one I can see myself rereading more than once. :)
WinterDance chapter 49 . 9/8/2012