Reviews for Checkmate
ban-chan100 chapter 50 . 5/15
Wow loved the ending , loved the whole thing :D
sd4ianto chapter 50 . 2/20
I like how you tie in Flat Holm. But I don't like that Patrick is capable of knowing who they are. Old age won't keep him from trying to kill them. And he will terrorize Ianto f for life.
sd4ianto chapter 42 . 2/20
Okay tears with that last part.
sd4ianto chapter 36 . 2/19
Okay it's been a while but you made me cry again with this one.
sd4ianto chapter 32 . 2/19
And she was an alien! Hence her arm!
sd4ianto chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
By the way, you didn't mention it this time, but Gwen isn't second-in-command. If you listen to Owen on the one with the real Captain Jack, he tells Ianto he is s-i-c.
sd4ianto chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Preferably dead!
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
So he went to Flat Holm?
McLeronR chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Really enjoying all of your stories so far, had a good chuckle about the Shark Attack 3 mention, hahahaha
Maharani Radha chapter 50 . 12/28/2013
So brilliant That was amazing. The story-line was exceeding well-developed. You had me hooked from the beginning and I couldn't stop until I finished (which took me all of 3 hours mind you). Everyone was in character and it was great!

The only comment that I have is the rating. There are some chapters where it might seem to be too graphic for a T rating, so you might want to consider changing that to M. But it's not a really big deal.

Great job!
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Shall I tell you what I love about your stories? The fact that it is never based just in the janto relationship. Also having facts, figures and a good strong storyline while ALSO focusing on the relationship. That Is what I love about your stories.
Chanelle Brown chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
haha Shark attack three! John! That was clever :D brilliant!
WinterDance chapter 50 . 9/8/2012
I'm dead - that ending killed me. Story wise I think Queen is my favorite of the three, but this one is such a rocket ride of emotions and edge of the seatness that it comes very close. Massive job of writing, and one I can see myself rereading more than once. :)
WinterDance chapter 49 . 9/8/2012
Ah Jack, sometimes it is a wonderful thing to be a walking Kama Sutra lol
WinterDance chapter 46 . 9/8/2012
I love Tosh - have I mentioned I love Tosh?