Reviews for Pas de Trois
Simplistic Dreamer chapter 44 . 8/5
will this be completed?
Droolia chapter 44 . 7/3
The original story and this sequel is amazing, though this chapter was the best one by far. They overcame so much and danced their heart out. I was so proud of them and almost overcome with emotions. Seriously, I was holding back tears because they did it in spite of everything. I'm usually not emotional but this was just...wow.
AlexForever chapter 44 . 5/16
Dear Author,

My name is Alex, and I just came here to say that both of your stories have been a pleasure to read, and I was wondering if you were going to do an epilogue. I know that it has been over three years, but I hope that you continue.

-Sincerely Alex.
Ah ah aha,aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhg!
WOW!
Edward can pay for her fees right? RIGHT?
surprise. Pancake.Party chapter 44 . 2/4
I stumbled over Clair de lune and then Pas de Trois. A lovely piece of art indeed. I love to learn new things and u have taught me a lot on ballet. I really appreciate your work. I hope you are well .
Dancer chapter 44 . 1/27
You never finished the story!?
PLEASE
5 days and it will have been 3 years since you've updated. PLEASEEEE update I've been waiting 3 years and this is still the best fanfic I've ever read. Please please please please
Clarine chapter 44 . 12/20/2016
Ouf, Bella est enfin revenue à ses sens ;-).
Une magnifique histoire et vous avez un style incroyable pour parvenir à nous faire ressentir toutes ces émotions. Vraiment superbe ! Merci. Vos personnages secondaires sont également très attachants, alors même que vous ne faites qu'esquisser leur rôle et pourtant vous les rendez si présents et si attachants. Encore merci.
Et bonne continuation quoi que vous fassiez.
Clarine chapter 18 . 12/19/2016
Je ne l'aime pas beaucoup cette Bella, si égoïste et si enfantine dans son désir de vengeance. Et si aveugle (après tout, c'est elle qui a menti par omission, qui est partie, etc.).
Mais bon, je sais bien que c'est pour la bonne cause (un peu de tension dramatique est nécessaire, n'est-ce pas ?) même si j'aurais aimé que ses motivations soient plus "pures".
alika31 chapter 44 . 12/18/2016
Wow I came across your story again in my laptop and I thought I had read all the chapters, but I only reason up to chapter 26 and now I'm read the last chapter and was wondering if you are going to finish up this story ? I have followed you from the moment I read Clair De Lune and your other stories. Hope all is well in your part of the world and have finished with all your schooling. Patiently waiting for the epilogue or any update on your stories.
Hannah chapter 44 . 11/26/2016
I have been waiting for the final chapter for almost 2 years now...please
Tracey chapter 40 . 11/7/2016
Hi i just wanted to say this was one of the best fanfiction I have EVER read. Are you okay? It seems like yoi have invested so much time and never finished it. Wanted to make sure you're alright. Will you ever consider putting up the epilogue? Hope you're alright!
ADesperateReader chapter 44 . 10/27/2016
Hi, I was walking around the internet and found Clair de Lune, and I just couldn't stop before finishing it! When I discovered it had a sequel I just kept reading until I reached the final update and saw it's done chapter away from ending! Please post the last chapter!
I need to know what happen! Do they get married? Do they have kids? Do they kids dance? Do they became the best dancers in ballet history? Do they open a ballet school? Do they simply grow old together sorounded by their children?
I NEED TO KNOW! PLEASE UPDATE!
I simply LOVE your story and really want to know how YOU ended it!
4,806 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »