Reviews for Pas de Trois
Guest chapter 44 . 29m
?
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 44 . 7/7
Omg please finish this story! I absolutely love it! And I really wanna see what happens with Edward and Bella!
GeekMama Bee chapter 14 . 7/7
I really really like this Jacob!
Thank you for making him not so ick!
XUndyingLoveX chapter 44 . 6/28
where is the epilogue? Aww I want to read more! will you update?
nesquik95 chapter 44 . 6/2
Hello, I don't know if you still get this but I just had to say that I love your story. It's amazingly done, the plot the characters everything is incredible. I also love the way you show ballet because you show how it really is. I am a ballerina and really hate how all the stories involving ballet are always about anorexia and injuries. Love the way you were able to write all the Romeo and Juliet pas de deux with Edward and Bella and transmit qll the emotion you feel and see during the ballet. I really hope you consider doing the epilogue and maybe the third part.
Brown Eyes Cullen chapter 44 . 5/31
Ok wauw! This is a brilliant piece of art! I lost serveral hours of sleep over this story! Honestly one of the best fanfics I have read in an extremely long time! Bravo!
Vicky Ravenwooch chapter 44 . 5/21
I cant believe I finished it

I read both stories in 33 hours. Too amazing to stop. Didnt sleep for even a second!
Carat532 chapter 44 . 4/29
Omg! This is amazing! I know it's been ages, but is there more?! You mentioned something about a third installment in an earlier chapter, has that gone anywhere? I love it, by far the best fanfic series I've ever read! You are amazing!
-Carat532
RezMa chapter 44 . 4/24
I reeeeaaaalllyyy miss this story! Please please please finish it!
Haley chapter 44 . 4/14
This has been such an amazing series! Would you consider writing the epilogue or a sequel where edward and bella dance professionally.
Finish this please.
UGH I NEED EDWARD AND BELLA TO JUST DANCE TOGETHER ALREADY PLEASE :')) I AM ACTUALLY DYING HERE. Just gotta keep reading I guess :'))
FangirlFanatic01 chapter 44 . 2/18
Hello! I need to say your story is a truly captivating read! I stared Claire De Lune yesterday and I finished that story along with Pas De Trois withen 48 hours. I had even forgotten that this was a fanfiction because if it weren't for the names, this story is so original. I know it had been years since you updated this story but by if any chance you see this review, I want you too know this is a great story. Maybe even better than some actual published novels. I was truly enchanted by this story and I wish you would write a third book. Your story can even connect with those who aren't very familiar with ballet such as myself. I've always loved ballet but have limited knowledge of it. It is my greatest wish to see another book in this series you have created. I am absolutely in love with your writing style and this fictional universe. I want you to know how amazing this is. I don't know if you will see this, but if you do please at least consider writing some more please!
Will Bella end up pregnant?
Will she still be able to dance?
Do they get caught trying to get back to the group?

Love your writing, addicting story I couldn't stop reading:-).
G2g chapter 44 . 12/29/2015
Normally, i would describe my favorite parts of the plot or how certain scenes made my stomach flutter while others made tears roll down my face but I think only one word could sum up this story or is really necessary to describe it: Perfection.
4,787 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »