Reviews for Pas de Trois
missy-kate-bee chapter 44 . 6/10
I've been waiting for the last chapter to this amazing story for well over a year now. Please, please finish it. I re-visit it every few months just hoping the last chapter will be here.
Sofia chapter 44 . 5/21
Update please?!
PixieLily chapter 44 . 5/7
You conveyed the emotion of the dance perfectly. This chapter brought tears to my eyes. To be honest, I feel so emotionally invested in your writing; some parts of the story has made me bawl like a baby while other parts has made me laugh like a maniac. Bella and Edward really are extraordinary together. I cannot wait for more.
aroundsundown chapter 44 . 4/22
It's just one more chapter! Please finish this! I'm still holding out hope that you will come back even though it's been over a year.
aroundsundown chapter 26 . 4/22
Ya know I've experienced an incident similar to the Giselle one. as I said I am convinced Bella had been brainwashed. How in the world can she defend Jacob and completely slam Edward? like Edward said, he didn't make Jacob drink. She thinks Jacob can do no wrong!

duuuude I used to like this story's Bella and now she's completely irrational. Well not now. She's been irrational since she saw Edward and tanya kissing.
aroundsundown chapter 25 . 4/22
woohoo changi airport! My love

I am so confused by this little chapter. And I am convinced that Bella has been brainwashed by Jacob.
aroundsundown chapter 16 . 4/22
I don't understand why Bella says Edward was always gonna leave her and partner with the best danseuse. Help?
ok please update
leo02 chapter 43 . 4/16
Will we ever get to see the end of the story? :(
Either she is dead or abandoned us, eaither glad only the epi was left. If you have span imagination use it
Loveisdead321 chapter 1 . 3/30
love it!
Caj8022 chapter 44 . 3/28
It had been awhile since you had last posted, do you have any intention to continue your work? I really am practically in love with your fanfic! And by the way please please continue Tudor London!It's my favorite twilight fanfic!
angelari7 chapter 44 . 3/26
Wow. I loved it and hope you will update the last chapter and epilogue.
okay...
littlehughesy chapter 44 . 3/7
Um..hey...hi. Don't want to be pushy, but you said yourself you only have one (maybe two) chapters left on this story, a saga of epic proportions, let me tell you. But that was over a year ago. I know life gets in the way, often, but you have over 1,000 followers, myself included, that would be exultant if you would finish the story I'm sure is near and dear to their hearts. Please, I'm begging you. I need to know how this all ends!
Much love!