Reviews for Pas de Trois
BellaEdwardlover1991 chapter 44 . 7/1
really wish you would upload that final chapter/epilogue! it has been 4 years so I doubt it will happen but one can hope... such a wonderful story. I love your passion and emotion in it
Its been so many years and yet I find myself coming back to this story again and again. There is something so entrancing about your writing and the way you express each emotion...I feel them as though they are my own. I hope for a closure someday. Even if you don't write an epilogue, this story is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
AlyssaVictoria chapter 44 . 4/12
I don’t even mind that you haven’t finished, but I hope this comment finds you. I absolutely love your work. I have been constantly rereading your stories for probably about 3 years, but I want more. Not necessarily Pas de Trois but I want to read more of your work. Please tell us that you write elsewhere or you’re working on something else to be formally published. Please just something. I love your work !
You are one awesome writer! The story is amazing. It has just the right amount of suspense, humour and romance. It keeps the readers at their toes.
You need to continue. What happens with the rest of the tour?
How does Bella get on back at force now after the tour?
How does Edward handle being in a real company?
What happens to Jacob and Tanya long term?
Will Bella's parents come to see one of her shows as Juliet before the end of the tour?
So many questions, please continue
bloodredeclipse chapter 44 . 2/2
Oh my goodness! I know it’s been just about 4 years (almost to the day) and I have kept rereading this and Claire de Lune because they are just so amazing. Though I have some closure with chapter 44, you promised a concluding chapter and epilogue and I would love to have complete closure if possible. Hope all is well and that you are still writing even if it’s not Twilight Fanfiction.
ReadingTillEternity chapter 33 . 1/29
I suggested the song words by Skylar Grey to you on October 20th, 2013. It is now 2018 and I'm back reading this story because I fell in love with ballet Edward and Bella and no other story can ever compare to this. Thank you for writing this. I know you may not read this, but I do miss this story very much.
hayaa.jihan45 chapter 44 . 1/28
Wow..wow..woew
This perfect...I can't able to read other stories
Anna chapter 1 . 1/18
It's been years, and still I come and check if this story's ever been completed. That says something about how well-written it is and how much I love it. I mean, I'm not even really a fan of the Twilight saga anymore, and I've gone through a few other fandoms and obsessions, and yet, this story still holds my heart.
Oreos2002 chapter 44 . 11/20/2017
This was a very beautiful story to read. I was crying and laughing throughout the whole story. It is well written.
storiesrmyjam chapter 44 . 10/30/2017
TO GOOD .I HAVE NO WORDS
avidreaderr chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Update soon please!
Simplistic Dreamer chapter 44 . 8/5/2017
will this be completed?
Droolia chapter 44 . 7/3/2017
The original story and this sequel is amazing, though this chapter was the best one by far. They overcame so much and danced their heart out. I was so proud of them and almost overcome with emotions. Seriously, I was holding back tears because they did it in spite of everything. I'm usually not emotional but this was just...wow.
4,819 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »