Reviews for Windsong
Maudlin Matryoshka chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This makes me so happy...fits my head canon perfectly :) Wonderfully written, and very bittersweet ending. Love 3
Astrea Xenophon chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh my goodness. This is truly beautiful and you are so right when you say there aren’t enough Prussia Hungary fictions out there. This has to be the best one I’ve read yet.

I really felt what you were writing; you really evoked that feeling of loosing something or someone that you love and not being able to do a damn thing about it. You’re description was amazing, I’m currently in serious awe of you :’D

I loved the ending also, it was extremely touching and just the type of thing I can imagine Prussia doing. They were both very character too :’)
sunlightthroughtheflags chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Beautifully done. I hope to work up to this skill level. PruHun, in my opinion, is among the most beautiful of the Hetalia pairings, but some authors choose to stick to the flirty, fun side - something I don't necessarily frown upon, but would prefer not to read - but the 'down' parts of their relationship are remarkable when remarkably written. Though Gilbert's separation from Liza is often written about, this one, though simple, got quite close to its heart. I'm in love.
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This is beautifully done. I love it.