Reviews for Just Will
Guest chapter 41 . 6/23/2013
So cute! I hope you'll keep on writing :)
CAPJHMPAgirl chapter 41 . 5/24/2013
You are doing a fantastic job with the drabbles! Keep writing :)
SweetieLove chapter 41 . 5/22/2013
I love your Sabrina. And I love the friendship you incorporated with him and Lily. Keep it up. :)
CAPJHMPAgirl chapter 38 . 5/5/2013
Such lovely drabbles . I hope to see more soon!
SweetieLove chapter 37 . 5/3/2013
Beautiful descriptions. Perplexing emotions. And a smooth flow. Keep it up.

*Peace Out*
Green Sprout chapter 37 . 5/1/2013

Caught up and read the new one in very little time.

Is Will ever going to say he likes Chel? Ever? And what happened with that guy who dumped her? I kinda want to see who it was and who they hooked up with.
SweetieLove chapter 31 . 1/18/2013
GAWD. I love this little chappie. It's so sweet but not so sickly. :'')
CAPJHMPAgirl chapter 34 . 1/18/2013
Awwww poor Will. These drabbles are so cute! I love how you use the rival and main farmer as romantic prospects. I can't decide who to root for. I love Lily, but I always felt she and Will were kinda just created and matched up. Chelsea was cute in this too and your characterization of Will is awesome. I can't wait to see more soon :)
SweetieLove chapter 29 . 12/26/2012
I'm very happy of the fact that you wrote Will and Lily in their proper voices. It gives me a sense of comfort that not all Will fans detest Lily. Will and Lily are my favorite characters and pairing of all time, so it's really nice to see that they've been given more stories, even if they're not love interests here. From what I read, that is. Keep up the good work!

*Peace Out*
Iseki chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Oh fantastic, it throws us in with lovely visions of sunshine and babbling brooks and will enjoying a cup of tea by the riverside (albiet the wording made Will feel almost godlike and omnipotent to watch more than one river at one time) and then it's made suddenly clear that No. This is inside the mines.

It's perfect characterization in just the second chapter- for it's not unique to appreciate beauty, but it is unique where Will appreciates it. And on this topic it is nice to see how you managed to make something of a strange detail like his visits to the volcanic island seem like such an ordinary thing.
Iseki chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
A perfect introduction. Exactly how I pictured it, and very to the point. I look forward to learning more about Will :)
Last of the Star Makers chapter 29 . 11/25/2012
Randomly found this one, and at first I was like WAI SO FEW WORDS, but, seriously, it grew on me! I really like the Slice of Life concept here (too lazy to look at what the actually challenge is, but something about 100 words, ja?) and enjoyed really these little blurbs!
pohkeemawn chapter 29 . 6/29/2012
The chapters are short, but I really like them. Keep up the good work!
Green Sprout chapter 29 . 6/21/2012
Man these were so CUTE and in character! How many are there going to be? Who is Will going to end up with? So awesome..
ELS chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
I love this. It's fantastic; Will's probably my favorite of the Sunshine Islands characters. This is especially amusing to me, because, before I started playing Sunshine Islands, I wrote (and still write) about a charming young blonde named Will, who always had dreams about his worst fear: fire.

Just a connection I thought was amusing. Keep up the brilliant work!