Reviews for War At Heart
kleannhouse chapter 41 . 12/15/2020
i loved this story, thanks for sharing KY
InfertileMyrtle chapter 38 . 3/27/2019
I very rarely comment on anything (I only ever read completed fics, so it's not like any feedback I have is helpful to the author) but I had to tell you that you did quite a good job of portraying the emotions involved with infertility. My husband and ai struggled to conceive for 3 years and in the end we had to have an IUI to get our babies. The jealousy, pain, frustration, and overall anguish that comes with the inability to conceive a child isn't usually something that many authors can do well. Kudos.
BelleWolf chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
Love how you embedded the characters from the books and show into the story. Quick background to set the stage and then fully immersed into Sookies new world. Great start to the story. Can’t wait to read the rest!
dblueeyedrose chapter 41 . 2/5/2018
great story, I enjoyed it very much
Guest chapter 41 . 11/5/2017
beautiful story loved it
yitu chapter 41 . 12/19/2016
Nice story, good plot, appreciate the slow-burner Eric/Sookie.
MiniLover chapter 41 . 3/20/2016
Wonderful story! Out of the hundreds (and hundreds.) of Eric/Sookie stories I've read, this truly is one of my favorites. Which is why I just recommended it to my sister. See, she's a True Blood/SVM/Fanfiction virgin (I know, shocking!) and I'm trying to... I mean... Ya, pretty much every way I tried to say it, it sounded creepy knowing she's my sister. Anyway, I'm trying to show her the light in all things Eric and the yummy that is our Viking/vampire god. And I thought this story would be a great start. You don't have to know the Eric/Sookie characters at all to thoroughly enjoy this tale. (Although that's always a bonus.) I loved it!
MiniLover chapter 27 . 3/19/2016
Wow, that was quite a speech Eric gave, in defense of Sookie and her deserving of becoming his wife, and all that comes with that. Sookie still has quite a road in front of her, as far as her recovery, both physically and emotionally. At least Eric, Pam and Amelia will be there for her.
MiniLover chapter 18 . 3/19/2016
Yay, Claude has entered the picture *claps hands* :) So love him! And him with Pam, brilliant! Back to it...
MiniLover chapter 16 . 3/18/2016
Wow! So worth it! Now if we can just find a cliff to throw Bill off of...Lol
MiniLover chapter 10 . 3/18/2016
Oh this is getting so exciting! First the making out with the major hotty that is Eric, and now Bill arrives on the scene?! Sookie does seem to gravitate towards the drama though, doesn't she? Can't wait to see what's to come!
WitchMitzi chapter 41 . 9/24/2015
Fantastic story. I loved the plot and the characters. Bravo!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
This story seems so interesting! Love all the characters! And who wouldn't love Eric in a towel! Going back for more...
ljpjcg chapter 41 . 3/21/2015
A pretty and beautiful story. I wish Laf had a better prospect, like going back to Pam.
ljpjcg chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
That was so HOOOOOTTTTTTT!