Reviews for You Do NOT Get To Say Her Name
Ghost420 chapter 32 . 4/6
Loved it, great story!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/10/2012
Dammit, Snoodle. You had me keeping on reading and now I've got 5 minutes to get dressed, brush my hair and teeth and leave for work. And instead of doing that, I'm writing a review complaining about how I need to get ready for work! Seriously, some great work and a great read! Please write some more Buffy fic. Please?!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/10/2012
You killed off the nameless doggie? Oh damn you! And by the way, I was over here blubbering one minute about said doggie, then going into giggle fits. Mainly just because that sentence about the "deceased canine" was *so* Giles-ish. On a sidenote...there aren't any African masks that raise the dead around, are there? If so, I vote we call him Patches.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/10/2012
Okay, chapter 25 is working today. I don't know what was up with it yesterday. Good job chickee.
NoBuses chapter 32 . 8/9/2012
I loved this whole story. I practically yelled at my screen when I thought you killed Tara off :P thank you for a few good hours of entertainment :)
Amethyst chapter 32 . 8/9/2012
Absolutely incredible fanfic. Couldn't stop reading. Extremely well written, and love the story line!
Complete bonus that Tara comes back badass and better than Buffy... And obviously that she beats the crap outta Kennedy.
Love love love!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/9/2012
Erm, I don't know if this site messed something up or what...but chapters 25&26 are the same. Thought ya might want to know that. Sorry this review isn't up to par. I'll do my best to put you back in giggle fits later.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
My chair hates you so much right now. But *smirks* I have something else Giles can rub vigorously. Wait, then the chair would really hate both of us. And with that thought, (Giles, not the chair) I think I'll have some sweet dreams. Yummy chapter, I almost don't want to sleep.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Damn you Snoodle! A wet Giles...towelling off? In all his tweedy goodness? For the record, my chair hates you right now.
Michele chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I have to tell you that I'm *so* digging this right now. I can actually hear the characters talking! And oooooh, nice imagery of Will slapping the shit out of Kennedy. I almost...wait, yeah I did, have a geekgasm. Thank you.
ughf chapter 32 . 6/6/2012
Loved this story! :D
MelXwp chapter 32 . 3/15/2012
This is how it should have been in the series. Great story! Thanks for sharing
Stargazer-Look4Me chapter 32 . 2/25/2012
I liked it. It was good. :D

Plus Tara was alive.

though i didn't notice that dawn wasn't mentioned more than once, i think, until i got to chapter 31.