Reviews for The Science Ball Probation
Terrible behavior.
Ariel chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
I'm relatively new to this fandom, so I only stumbled across your story today. And you have me hooked for more!
Shenny Fan chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Wow it's great to have an update to this great story. Penny would make a great Wonder Woman. I like when there is conflict and someone is coming between Sheldon and Penny and they have to work to get together.
Angelwells chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
yay great update :D cant wait for more.

Angel :D
Lightningbolt81 chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Long time indeed, Penny did make a great Wonder Woman.
Angelwells chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Well I'm glad she believes Sheldon and not Marc, sheldone doesn't lie nor does he miss hears things. I still stand by my judgement that he's cheating on penny though, I don't care how smooth he is lol. Can't wait for more :)

Angel :)
tinkita chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Good chapter!
pjack66 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Maybe my vibe is wrong, but Marc seems like a good guy. Sheldon told Penny every word he heard, maybe Marc didn't remember every word he said, but in the proper context it seems innocent. Sheldon is an arrogant jerk at times and he rubs people the wrong way. It's obvious he doesn't like Marc and is blatantly antagonistic towards the guy. Is it really a surprise that Marc doesn't like him? If Sheldon was slightly more amiable He could be friends with Marc, but Sheldon has made the choice to be his typical abrasive self. I'm probably wrong but Penny should not have left that party to take care of Sheldon. The party was a great opportunity for her and she's not Sheldon's girlfriend. I could be completely wrong...but I'm enjoying the story none the less.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Oh Penny don't go back to bed with him, :(

She never had to worry about her boyfriends' fidelity,

Since when? She's been cheated on numerous times.
djamileh chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Yep! They should break up. :P Great chapter! Please update soon. :3
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
But she knows that Sheldon never lies! Ugh Penny who are you gonna trust your best friend who you've known for practically five frigging years? Or some promiscuous guy who you'ce met in a week or two? Ugh...I swear sometimes I hate how much of a Big Ole' Five Penny is, beauty isn't everything at least in my opinion, Sheldon is just as handsome as this guy but with way better potential because he'd always wanna hang out with her, be loyal and honest to her, and wouldn't ever lie to her, plus he'd be there for her as much as she's there for him! Buy guys cam be really slick (girls as well) and will do anything to cover up a mistake, I just can't wait until she catches him playing around with another chick just like he's doing with her! And well he's kinda right just cause he thinks he's some asexual guy he's STILL just a man but I wad happy that Prnny sort if stood up for him ugh I just hate it when people call him a dumbass! Anyway great chapter honey it keeps the suspense going and you I adore the say you write the dialogue between everyone they're Simon character it still amazes me everytime;) please try to update soon
sleepyzero chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
like the story a little slow but still good hope you up date soon D
Ivory Tears chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Aw, poor Penny! She's going to be heart broken, but on the plus side it makes way for Shenny! :D

I really can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Terxav chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Calling Sheldon an arrogant nerd let it be known that he is not the nice guy he portrays, if he had said arrogant ,jerk or idiot the judgement would not be present. Also he has not known Penny for long whereas she has been friends with Sheldon for years.. It seems rather arrogant to think he can lecture Penny on how she treats her friends . But Shleldon is not without fault, trying to prove his theory is fine but he set an adversarial tone to his relationship with Marc from the very start. I like Sheldon but if you are going to put out challenges then you better expect retaliation. It is the everything I say I fact attitude that most people rail against when meeting him. A perfect example being him constantly putting down the work of his friends. That would get old very quickly and is a big reason they don't want to help him. Penny sees past that and he is more open with her. It seems that the passion they invoke in each other opened the door for Sheldon to explore feelings outside his normal box . And after re reading the conversation he overheard there was no mentioning of actions that were inappropriate. It seems like Sheldon believes his motives for telling Penny about the conversation are based purely on friendship when we can see jealousy is also a motivator . But Sheldon is a genius so I know he will come to the conclusion that he loves penny and figure out a way to show her.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
I hope Sheldon tells Penny and she's dumps Marc and Sheldon proves that the other scientists' work is wrong.