Reviews for An Introduction to Chemistry for Biology Students
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I wanted to tell you personally, how much I loved this. I found myself wondering what other fandoms does this author write and I'm glad I did. This was sooooooo funny (and hot) and I couldn't stop laughing for a while. It's also very unique.
goose14226 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Omg I think I just peed my bed laughing! But at the same some it was super hot! I'm totally loving your stories! Keep up the amazing work!

Sarah
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Omg I loved this!
BeckieT108 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I never knew Chemistry could be so hot! Loved it!
mschenke chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh my. If chemistry was like this I might have been bettet than a C student.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh dear lord! I love that Kim & Jared are such freaks. too often Kim is some non character...all sugar sweet cotton candy. Your Kim is a rock star! I felt so bad for poor Seth...clueless...totally clueless. Well, not anymore. Loved it!
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
What a way to learn! If hot wolf men were tutors while I was failing math... whew! I'd probably be an A student. ROFL!
Mrsgee chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I loved this. The content, the humour and the style. Oh and I vote for wolfy key parties too :)
chele681 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was beyond adorable. Kim and Jared are kinksters. It is officially canon. They host all the key parties.
Kim-imprinted-on-a-wolf chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I love it!

I wonder what reaction the pack would have to seeing that in Seth's mind!
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
All the awards.
Jessypt chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was so made of win!

LOL

Jess xoxo
AmyBeckett chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I am not sure where your brain comes up with this, it is totally cracked, but I enjoy most of what you do. Thanks
leap4joytx chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
this is really good.
Mrstrentreznor chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
too funny - thank goodness it wasn't organic chemistry - that would kill any hard-on stone dead... lol

of course at least one pack couple have to be kinksters - personally, i always voted for Paul & Rachel... Jared would cope, uncomplicated thoughts indeed.