Reviews for Turkey Baster
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Ugh! What a convoluted mess!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Charlie was abusive? I'm a little lost and
I hope you clarify...
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
This is making me so sad!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
LMAO Both of them are in for big surprises!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Oh, Alice is gonna be SO pissed
when she learns the truth.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
lmao She's a naughty Cinderella ... and I
suspect Edward isn't going to let this go.
thunnababy chapter 32 . 8/28/2014
Once again Councelor, you kept me glued to my iPad until I finished this sweet story. Thanks for sharing you beautiful talent. XX00
thunnababy chapter 31 . 8/28/2014
Well I'm one big blubbering mess. You kill me.
thunnababy chapter 29 . 8/28/2014
So sorry that bitch put them through all that. The babies are innocents and deserve to be loved. I hope Carlisle and Esme take Edward's advice and change their ways, for the children's sake as well as their own.
thunnababy chapter 28 . 8/28/2014
Aha! So he isn't their father after all! Bitch Tanya, didn't she have the brains to know this outcome? Or did she just believe that if Edward married her before they were born he would stay with her out of his kindness? Grrr!
thunnababy chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
I hope they treat Bella well and she doesn't feel like a poor wife that trapped their son into marriage.
thunnababy chapter 26 . 8/28/2014
Those bandits had me worried. I heard about this problem when we went to Barcelona, which was /is notorious for these kind of bandits but we never encountered them.

Alice is such a sweet heart. The best sister one could ask for. Lovely of Edward to want them with them on their honeymoon.
thunnababy chapter 25 . 8/28/2014
Everything Bella said to him was brilliant. I was wrong about the paternity of Tanya's baby though. This could get dicey even if promises are made. If tany is as manipulative as Edward claims her to be she is going to have an ace up her sleeve, I fear. Howevah! My guesses have tanked so far so who knows? ;)
thunnababy chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
I don't believe Tanya is carrying Edward's baby so what I am hoping for is for her to give her baby up for adoption to Alice and Jasper. I know that's a bit of a stretch but stranger things have happened in FF Land. ;)
thunnababy chapter 23 . 8/28/2014
Now the hard part to come. Tanya. How does he tell her he's going to marry Bella instead of her? She won't want his baby, probably never did, using as a tool to trap him.
1,680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »