Reviews for Turkey Baster
JustARead chapter 1 . 4/5
Uhhh
Ugh! You left such a loose end. Did that mean Carlisle and Esme tracked down the twins' actual father? Or did they just kidnap them. How could they have let gold digging Tanya tear them away from Edward and Lizzie?! Esme is nuts and could have easily adopted other children.

Tanya got what she wanted, her kids will be rich and she will always hover around. I wish Esme hadn't kept the kids.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 3/25
Hmmm, wonder what he plans to do with that information!
divyvicki chapter 7 . 3/25
Wow, this is getting really interesting.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 3/25
Well, that was an interesting twist. I thought Bella wanted to be a single Mom!
divyvicki chapter 5 . 3/25
Love the relationship between these three!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 3/7
Boy, am I confused!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 2/20
Well that was intriguing!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 2/20
Interesting beginning!
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 12/15/2016
Well I knew the end was coming but I still didn't want to see it! It was a crazy, wonderful story and I thank you so much for the great escape! Pls keep writing and publishing more wonderful books! I hope that one day you will write another Edward and Bella story on here. Until then I'll keep buying your wonderful book. You are an amazing writer luv! God Bless ~ Anita (Atwiggs)
Atwiggs chapter 31 . 12/15/2016
Oh that was just...wonderful. It was also so funny, the back and forth of Edward and Bella. So good. I'm smiling from ear to ear and I really don't have a lot to smile about so thx for this! I love Alice and Jasprr!
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 12/15/2016
Oh boy! Baby time!
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 12/15/2016
She is good for him...and I'm so proud of how he stood up for her in all this mess!
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 12/15/2016
Oh Edward! Shit Tanya what have you been up too! Or was it Passed down from one of Edward and Tanya's family. Nah it was Tanya and she "got a lot of 'splaining to do' hehe!
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 12/15/2016
I'm glad Alice and Bella may finally have a normal relationship...
1,753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »