Reviews for Turkey Baster
enka3 chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
fanfictionalcolic chapter 30 . 4/15/2012
Extraordinary story.
enka3 chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
Please! Why your writing has to be so good? I'm afraid I will spend another night reading this other awesome story of yours..
RoseArcadia chapter 30 . 4/15/2012
Damn, good stuff!
enka3 chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
enka3 chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
I love it...
enka3 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
I hope she get pregnant this time
enka3 chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Why is he a loser :(?
enka3 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
She didn't get pregnant the first time?
annniej13 chapter 30 . 4/15/2012
I love how you went scene to scene. Edward revealing the severity of his OCD reminds me of my DH! So funny.

And Bella drilling him about all the sluts had me in hysterics! Danger Will Robinson. Hahaha! I know all too well what being pregnant does to a girl. Physically and emotionally. Her boobs omg so funny.

Excited for baby time!
annniej13 chapter 29 . 4/15/2012
*phew* what a relief. I'd expect Esme and Carlisle to be more outraged over Tanya. I guess they're desperate for kids.

And what a wonderful time in the bathtub, yeah? Hehe. I love how physical they are. It's not forced, just natural.
annniej13 chapter 28 . 4/15/2012
Bwahahaha what? I had a feeling tanya was up to some trickery. Holy crap.

I'm so glad Bella stood up and left Esme's house. That was so inconsiderate of her. Perfect Tanya isn't so perfect, now?

Also, love that our man stands by his woman and protects her. I love how he threw their gifts on the lawn. Haha
annniej13 chapter 27 . 4/15/2012
"If I even woke in the night to readjust my covers he thought I was saying, 'let's have sex.'" I'm laughing so hard at this. Sounds familiar!

I love how you mix your words. So beautiful.

I hadn't even thought of meeting the parents. Yikes! Good luck, Bella. I'd be nervous too.
annniej13 chapter 26 . 4/15/2012
Ohhh lovely Spain. Naughty times in Spain. I bet Bella is all super horny from the pregnancy. Haha

Loved the talk with Alice.

"But don't assume people want your spawn…Swan." hahaha! Seriously so funny
annniej13 chapter 25 . 4/15/2012
Glad to know all about the Tanya situation. I guess I need to accept that he's the father. Ugh. Props to Bella for being honest and truly trying. And props to Edward for stepping up for his children.
1,685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 .. Last Next »