Reviews for Turkey Baster
enka3 chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
I hope she get pregnant this time
enka3 chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Why is he a loser :(?
enka3 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
She didn't get pregnant the first time?
annniej13 chapter 30 . 4/15/2012
I love how you went scene to scene. Edward revealing the severity of his OCD reminds me of my DH! So funny.

And Bella drilling him about all the sluts had me in hysterics! Danger Will Robinson. Hahaha! I know all too well what being pregnant does to a girl. Physically and emotionally. Her boobs omg so funny.

Excited for baby time!
annniej13 chapter 29 . 4/15/2012
*phew* what a relief. I'd expect Esme and Carlisle to be more outraged over Tanya. I guess they're desperate for kids.

And what a wonderful time in the bathtub, yeah? Hehe. I love how physical they are. It's not forced, just natural.
annniej13 chapter 28 . 4/15/2012
Bwahahaha what? I had a feeling tanya was up to some trickery. Holy crap.

I'm so glad Bella stood up and left Esme's house. That was so inconsiderate of her. Perfect Tanya isn't so perfect, now?

Also, love that our man stands by his woman and protects her. I love how he threw their gifts on the lawn. Haha
annniej13 chapter 27 . 4/15/2012
"If I even woke in the night to readjust my covers he thought I was saying, 'let's have sex.'" I'm laughing so hard at this. Sounds familiar!

I love how you mix your words. So beautiful.

I hadn't even thought of meeting the parents. Yikes! Good luck, Bella. I'd be nervous too.
annniej13 chapter 26 . 4/15/2012
Ohhh lovely Spain. Naughty times in Spain. I bet Bella is all super horny from the pregnancy. Haha

Loved the talk with Alice.

"But don't assume people want your spawn…Swan." hahaha! Seriously so funny
annniej13 chapter 25 . 4/15/2012
Glad to know all about the Tanya situation. I guess I need to accept that he's the father. Ugh. Props to Bella for being honest and truly trying. And props to Edward for stepping up for his children.
annniej13 chapter 24 . 4/15/2012
"I am going to shower, and you can cook…and lick the spoon and…stick it in the dishwater." hahahaha! I was going to quote what E said but Bella's response was better.

So happy they're working things out. He's so sweet. But still much to discuss.
annniej13 chapter 23 . 4/15/2012
Pure giddiness! And here comes the high. So high from that low. Fantastic chap. I love your words. xo
annniej13 chapter 22 . 4/15/2012
OMG sneaky twists and turns and yayyy!

"If my baby wasn't already in there, I'd be putting one in tonight." hahahaha!
annniej13 chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
You can do it, Bella. Gotta love Emmett's advice. Although I have to admit I'm nervous for Bella to tell Edward. But he can't marry Tanya! xo
annniej13 chapter 20 . 4/15/2012
Gah. I have the biggest lump in my throat. Sooooo sad.

But the lows make the highs higher right? I'm hoping for the high.
Capricorn75 chapter 30 . 4/15/2012
Ack! I'm all caught up! I need the next chapter like now! I'm going to melt completely when we get Daddyward. Love this fic. You're amazing :-D
1,679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 101 .. Last Next »