Reviews for Getting to the Bottom of Things
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
this was excellent. I loved that you managed to keep it on the right side of fluffy. I enjoyed this story a lot.
Honor Reid chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I really do wish Xander and Angel could of had a conversation like this on the show. Very well written! Thanks!
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is quite a sweet, wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it a lot. One of my favorite set of lines was: "Finally, Angel turned and swept off to the other side of the pit, where he sat with his back to the wall and hands over his knees. Xander closed his eyes, willing the time to go faster. It didn't. Minutes turned to, well, more minutes." There were a lot of other wonderful bits, which brought out the humor in this, as well as the aw, that's sweet. Nice work.
Bomoze chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This should have way more reviews than it does. Both Xander and Angel are kept wonderfully in character, and have I mentioned how glad I am that I found this? Also, that last line was a perfect way to end this. Thanks.
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I like scenes between Xander and Angel. They are such polar opposites that it's nice to see them interact.

This was cool

Kaingerous chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Oh, those last few lines were priceless!

""Right," Xander said. "Because there's been a secret military organization that's been capturing vampires in Sunnydale without our having any idea.""

This whole thing was pretty fantastic, I'll admit. Xander and Angel's whole conversation was something that I'd been wishing would happen ever since I first started watching the series.

Thank you!