Reviews for Kinda Do A Bit
SevenBrokenTowers chapter 2 . 1/20
Bwahahahaha, absolutely amazing! Oh my. I don't suppose I can beg you for more? even if this is completed?
Hog Draconis chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Oh, I love this!
It's so.. I don't even have words for it, it's just so..

XD
Look, only thing you probably want to know anyway, is that this is going straight to my Favorite list!
(I am terribly bad with words..)

-Draconis
Crixscully Song chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
The first chapter was amazing, but the second chapter literally made me laugh so loud that people around me look weird ... rss ... . It took me a little time to recover before I could explain what it was! Very good!
Magery chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
The first chapter was awesome, but the second chapter literally had me laughing out loud so hard my chest ended up hurting. Took me a little while to recover before I could write this review, actually.

And the last line just makes it!
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
I'm never looking at a heater the same way again
Snatching At Dreams chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
XD love this story
JuniorWoofles chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
So funny it cancelled out the awkwardness.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Actually never read something like that before b ut found it kind of funny but amazing at the same time. You have great writing style. Shame you could blow up the space time continum for revealing that name though...
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
acwrd! ha ha ha ha haaa
MojaveJ chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Great family moments. Fun & HaHa.
Shaydees chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Oh, how hilarious! Great job.
grumpyjenn chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Chortle. So many great one-liners in this story. So many things I can actually SEE ELeven or River or her parents actually do
NaMei chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Adorable story! Love all the fluffy science ;D You have to write a POV for the Doctor! That will be hilarious.
1iloveaustralia chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Omg the whole you'll be the death of me from twilight was perfect and way better then all 4 books combined the whole timelord bio thing was cool and supper funny tw how did you come up with his name
smokeydog chapter 2 . 4/22/2012