Reviews for True Love's Quest
Knb chapter 10 . 1/8
This was SOOO good! *sobs*
lilyvandersteen chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
Yay, they got married! And Rachel and Finn, too! :D The children are a really nice touch :D A gift from the elves? Nice find! Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us :)
lilyvandersteen chapter 9 . 9/19/2014
Yay, the evil king of Padua gets his come-uppance! :D
lilyvandersteen chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
They're home, good :) And Burt's reaction is everything they could have wished for :)
lilyvandersteen chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
I can effortlessly place myself in the shoes of Princess Rachel at this moment ;) Imagine one of those two carrying you ... *Swoon* Holding you on their horse ... *Butterflies in my stomach* Prince Kurt falling on top of you and being so beautiful you want to kiss him ... *Be still my heart* And then Prince Kurt bathing in the stream *Fans herself* Too bad Klaine only have eyes for one another ... I hope for Rachel that she gets to meet Finn :)
lilyvandersteen chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Now I dislike Blaine's father even more. And Sebastian is a nasty piece of work, too :(
lilyvandersteen chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Blaine's father sounds horrible, ugh!
lilyvandersteen chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
And so they meet ... *Happy sigh*
lilyvandersteen chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Brittana would make a couple of lovely gypsies, I can just SEE them in my mind's eye. Your story makes me think of the film "Stardust", in a way.
lilyvandersteen chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I love this fairytale concept :) Reading on ...
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
This was very sweet fanfiction very easy to follow.:)
LoveLovers chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
IF Disney Find this...
cloverintherain chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Really nice story! I wasn't sure how I would like it at first, but I was very quickly drawn in. I look forward to your next story.
knb248 chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Beautiful, just... beautiful. I loved this story. The ending was the best :) Amazing job.
reptarrocks42 chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
That was very cute! Great job on the whole story! :)