Reviews for The Six
PurpleNightwing chapter 1 . 11/2
are you going to update its November 2016
TheDarkMan19 chapter 10 . 10/19
gave it a shot, not bad, but the OC is annoying and superfluous. Better luck next time.
Rae chapter 5 . 9/15
Batman is a man.. lol
FlackAttack chapter 37 . 9/9
An update to this story or your profile page would be appreciated. You've got two great stories going, hate to see them unfinished.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 37 . 9/5
very good.
WonderWomanForEver chapter 37 . 5/21
OMFG! That's one of the best stories I've ever read! Please update! Don't give up!
DDLo18 chapter 37 . 11/11/2015
That was great, so hope you continue this.
Gabriel-TDO chapter 37 . 9/9/2015
Wow, sorry i've been gone from for a while, nice to see that this has gone quite a bit ahead.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/28/2015
UPDATE IT SO GOOD
Guest chapter 37 . 7/15/2015
Wow I really enjoyed that you are a good writer. I love Batman and the justice league especially the jokes you put in thank you for an awesome story.
Brenda293 chapter 37 . 6/24/2015
A very good surprise may I say .I was intrigue true but don't stop there cause I want to see more . And the little romance (yeah there's not enough if you ask me )are so SO SWEET ! Until next chapter, bye .
FanBats chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Very Nice Story
killiansbutt chapter 37 . 5/16/2015
What a beautiful ending to the chapter. I was apprehensive to start this, because of the whole OC thing since I've hardly ever seen one of those written even half-way decent in a fanfiction, but I am so so glad to have taken the risk anyway, this is AMAZING (caps very much intended). The emotions, the dialogue (I nearly died while reading Shayera's talk with Rex!), the BMWW interactions, the BM everyone else interactions, the everyone else everyone else interactions. I don't have a thing to complain about except for the fact that we don't have the next chapter yet but it's worth the wait. Update when you can!
killiansbutt chapter 31 . 5/13/2015
I have to comment on this chapter before I forget because I was honestly laughing for a good portion of this chapter. Go Lois!
Lazarus495 chapter 37 . 2/27/2015
I had read this a long time ago. But i thought it was abandoned. Glad youre picking it up again. Well this chapter just solidifies the fact that your writing is kickass awesome. But batman does seem ooc in the beginning especially since all you give as an explanation are a few lines for why no one knows batman's identity. Bigger problem though, i cant seem to care for kayla very much. She's treading a fine line between just an oc and a mary sue.