Reviews for The Six
WildRosa13474 chapter 4 . 2/13
I just hope she isn't some kind of spot or something, it seems awfully suspicious.
WildRosa13474 chapter 2 . 2/13
Hahaha IloveFlashIloveFlashIloveFlash
PurpleNightwing chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
are you going to update its November 2016
TheDarkMan19 chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
gave it a shot, not bad, but the OC is annoying and superfluous. Better luck next time.
Rae chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
Batman is a man.. lol
FlackAttack chapter 37 . 9/9/2016
An update to this story or your profile page would be appreciated. You've got two great stories going, hate to see them unfinished.
tanithlipsky chapter 37 . 9/5/2016
very good.
WonderWomanForEver chapter 37 . 5/21/2016
OMFG! That's one of the best stories I've ever read! Please update! Don't give up!
DDLo18 chapter 37 . 11/11/2015
That was great, so hope you continue this.
Gabriel-TDO chapter 37 . 9/9/2015
Wow, sorry i've been gone from for a while, nice to see that this has gone quite a bit ahead.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/28/2015
UPDATE IT SO GOOD
Guest chapter 37 . 7/15/2015
Wow I really enjoyed that you are a good writer. I love Batman and the justice league especially the jokes you put in thank you for an awesome story.
Brenda293 chapter 37 . 6/24/2015
A very good surprise may I say .I was intrigue true but don't stop there cause I want to see more . And the little romance (yeah there's not enough if you ask me )are so SO SWEET ! Until next chapter, bye .
FanBats chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Very Nice Story
killiansbutt chapter 37 . 5/16/2015
What a beautiful ending to the chapter. I was apprehensive to start this, because of the whole OC thing since I've hardly ever seen one of those written even half-way decent in a fanfiction, but I am so so glad to have taken the risk anyway, this is AMAZING (caps very much intended). The emotions, the dialogue (I nearly died while reading Shayera's talk with Rex!), the BMWW interactions, the BM everyone else interactions, the everyone else everyone else interactions. I don't have a thing to complain about except for the fact that we don't have the next chapter yet but it's worth the wait. Update when you can!