Reviews for The Six
Wow I really enjoyed that you are a good writer. I love Batman and the justice league especially the jokes you put in thank you for an awesome story.
Brenda293 chapter 37 . 6/24
A very good surprise may I say .I was intrigue true but don't stop there cause I want to see more . And the little romance (yeah there's not enough if you ask me )are so SO SWEET ! Until next chapter, bye .
FanBats chapter 1 . 5/20
Very Nice Story
NewbieWW chapter 37 . 5/16
What a beautiful ending to the chapter. I was apprehensive to start this, because of the whole OC thing since I've hardly ever seen one of those written even half-way decent in a fanfiction, but I am so so glad to have taken the risk anyway, this is AMAZING (caps very much intended). The emotions, the dialogue (I nearly died while reading Shayera's talk with Rex!), the BMWW interactions, the BM everyone else interactions, the everyone else everyone else interactions. I don't have a thing to complain about except for the fact that we don't have the next chapter yet but it's worth the wait. Update when you can!
NewbieWW chapter 31 . 5/13
I have to comment on this chapter before I forget because I was honestly laughing for a good portion of this chapter. Go Lois!
Lazarus495 chapter 37 . 2/27
I had read this a long time ago. But i thought it was abandoned. Glad youre picking it up again. Well this chapter just solidifies the fact that your writing is kickass awesome. But batman does seem ooc in the beginning especially since all you give as an explanation are a few lines for why no one knows batman's identity. Bigger problem though, i cant seem to care for kayla very much. She's treading a fine line between just an oc and a mary sue.
Angelo A chapter 36 . 2/20
Sorry I accidentally posted a blank review on chapter 37. Just came across this story a couple of days ago and I'm already caught up. Looking forward to more.
Angelo A chapter 37 . 2/20
Type your review for this chapter here...
Maculedes chapter 37 . 2/15
Oh! I love it We miss you !
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 37 . 2/15
Well that was awkward.
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 37 . 2/15
Always worth the wait!
Josh Tamar chapter 36 . 1/25
GOOD READ. Please continue the story
OrangeLoverCMA chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
Your fanfic is one of the most misleading stories I've ever read! I mean.. The genres you posted are currently completely opposite the scenes you are writing down. Your fic makes me cry with its awesomeness and angst! Poor Tim! Please make him sane again! Quickly!
jaggermon14 chapter 36 . 11/12/2014
i have been reading all the chapters up to this point and i gotta say this is probably like the best justicle league story EVER i mean i am a big DC and Marvel fan i know everything and u have kept it so accurate that it might be better than the show itself im definatly following this and u and look forward to reading more. also i would be very interested in spin offs from this story. when u were mentioning suspects for banes murderer u call deathstroke deathstrike
Skillgannon The Damned chapter 36 . 10/27/2014
Great update .. so sweet. Its always good to see some growth in the relationship of Bruce and Diana .. but one of my favorite characters written by you here is Shayera. She has been entertaining since the very beginning and its great to see the sub-plot of her and John with Rex in the middle being created. I want to see how you handle this complication, as well as more of Bruce and Diana .. not to mention more of Kayla and the mysteries behind her and her mother .. so many plot points! Keep updating