Reviews for The Six
Lazarus495 chapter 37 . 2/27
I had read this a long time ago. But i thought it was abandoned. Glad youre picking it up again. Well this chapter just solidifies the fact that your writing is kickass awesome. But batman does seem ooc in the beginning especially since all you give as an explanation are a few lines for why no one knows batman's identity. Bigger problem though, i cant seem to care for kayla very much. She's treading a fine line between just an oc and a mary sue.
Angelo A chapter 36 . 2/20
Sorry I accidentally posted a blank review on chapter 37. Just came across this story a couple of days ago and I'm already caught up. Looking forward to more.
Angelo A chapter 37 . 2/20
Type your review for this chapter here...
Maculedes chapter 37 . 2/15
Oh! I love it We miss you !
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 37 . 2/15
Well that was awkward.
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 37 . 2/15
Always worth the wait!
Josh Tamar chapter 36 . 1/25
GOOD READ. Please continue the story
OrangeLoverCMA chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
Your fanfic is one of the most misleading stories I've ever read! I mean.. The genres you posted are currently completely opposite the scenes you are writing down. Your fic makes me cry with its awesomeness and angst! Poor Tim! Please make him sane again! Quickly!
jaggermon14 chapter 36 . 11/12/2014
i have been reading all the chapters up to this point and i gotta say this is probably like the best justicle league story EVER i mean i am a big DC and Marvel fan i know everything and u have kept it so accurate that it might be better than the show itself im definatly following this and u and look forward to reading more. also i would be very interested in spin offs from this story. when u were mentioning suspects for banes murderer u call deathstroke deathstrike
Skillgannon The Damned chapter 36 . 10/27/2014
Great update .. so sweet. Its always good to see some growth in the relationship of Bruce and Diana .. but one of my favorite characters written by you here is Shayera. She has been entertaining since the very beginning and its great to see the sub-plot of her and John with Rex in the middle being created. I want to see how you handle this complication, as well as more of Bruce and Diana .. not to mention more of Kayla and the mysteries behind her and her mother .. so many plot points! Keep updating
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 36 . 10/25/2014
As always, excellent. Your Batman and Wonder Woman are great as usual, but you really nailed Shayera in this chapter.
Mecha Greed chapter 36 . 10/25/2014
OMG Your alive
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 35 . 7/29/2014
Great suspense and action, plus the interplay between Batman and Wonder Woman is fantastic.
Originalmartus chapter 35 . 7/29/2014
*takes deep breath*finally done...been abit busy now the story is too interesting than before so i hope you'll not abandon it again..:)
I.DelaRossi chapter 35 . 7/23/2014
This was such a good chapter! A wonderful and amazing away to start this work morning.

Can I please take Kayla and put her in my pocket, I want her. I love her!

It is so good to see Bruce in such a happy state (well for the time being until things went wrong) but he was happy.

Sitting on the edge of my seat (literally on this train) waiting to see who actually killed Bane. I had to bring my phone closer to make sure I read that correctly.

Thanks for the update.