Reviews for Big D and Little D
NoMeImporta32 chapter 6 . 3/16
How in the world did Mr. Russel get a job in social services after that incident with Dick? There is no way. I still liked the chapter
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
aww... That was sweet...
lunalovelloyd chapter 6 . 9/5/2016
Okay seriously who fighting the urge of throwing their phone against the wall and is freaaly during mcfuckster
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
This is amazing! I love the family bonding!
batiluca27 chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
ole viva
jazsy55 chapter 6 . 5/5/2016
This is a really great story! I can't wait to read the next chapter so keep writing :)
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 6 . 4/11/2016
So glad Dick punched that nutcase in the face.
Loved this. Thank you!
Gotham Girl chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
I LOVED this story so much! You're my fav fanfic author now, haha! So cute! Gosh, Damian was so perfect! I loved it! :)
jade full moon chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
I love so adorkable
Chione-chan chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Yeah, I have issues with Jay aiming for Damian head...because even if he's the anti-hero/villain, he doesn't hate them enough to kill them I don't think, especially due to some petty dealers. But as you said, it worked for the story and other than that, great! Much feels :,)
Koukaku chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Absolutely adorable!
A fan chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Love it! Damian and Dick are hilarious together! You write them great! The social worker is awfully messed up, though...
NoahRoanSeville chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
My favorite Robins are Dick and Damian. The first and the last. My least favorite is Jason, only because he's the only Robin to die on the job. Well, that and the Red Hood business.
Cloud81234 chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
I love this story! It's so sweet and the way Nightwing looks after Damian in this is so awesome. In the comics Damian is never Really taken care if so this is more realistic. Please post soon as possible, because I can't wait to read more.
The Illuminaughty Pine Tree chapter 1 . 3/19/2015