Reviews for Big D and Little D
I admire this. I have always loved the brotherly bond between Dami and Dick, because it is tge strongest relationship Dami has with anyone in the bat family. I love it, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
You made me tear up, caused a lump to form in my throat. What magical powers do you posses to make my feels act up? da FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEElSSS
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
I cryed this is so good
NoMeImporta32 chapter 6 . 3/16/2017
How in the world did Mr. Russel get a job in social services after that incident with Dick? There is no way. I still liked the chapter
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
aww... That was sweet...
lunalovelloyd chapter 6 . 9/5/2016
Okay seriously who fighting the urge of throwing their phone against the wall and is freaaly during mcfuckster
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
This is amazing! I love the family bonding!
batiluca27 chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
ole viva
jazsy55 chapter 6 . 5/5/2016
This is a really great story! I can't wait to read the next chapter so keep writing :)
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 6 . 4/11/2016
So glad Dick punched that nutcase in the face.
Loved this. Thank you!
Gotham Girl chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
I LOVED this story so much! You're my fav fanfic author now, haha! So cute! Gosh, Damian was so perfect! I loved it! :)
jade full moon chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
I love so adorkable
Chione-chan chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Yeah, I have issues with Jay aiming for Damian head...because even if he's the anti-hero/villain, he doesn't hate them enough to kill them I don't think, especially due to some petty dealers. But as you said, it worked for the story and other than that, great! Much feels :,)
Koukaku chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Absolutely adorable!
A fan chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Love it! Damian and Dick are hilarious together! You write them great! The social worker is awfully messed up, though...