Reviews for Flaws
Loved it. :)
UnexpectedChair chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
Awww. Awww. Awwwww. ._.
BigLittleKat chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
This was so sweet! Tratie forever.
AncientSoul7 chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
I'm craving APPLES! And doughnuts, brownie brittle, and PIZZA! Which is ironic since I'm going to have some on Friday. ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Starkid reference! :)
demigod-editor chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Heheheheheheheheheh GOOOOOOOOO KATIEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
AVPM reference! :)
TheSadisticDaughterOfHades chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
Awww! I love those two so much! And I love Bria. She's so nice and she doesn't try to flirt with Travis but help him instead. I guess she's a tratie fan
Guest chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
I'm drowning in the fluffiness and adorableness. :) You are a very good writer, I liked your use of dialogue and detail. ( : : ) cookie for you! Now how do I make a cupcake? ...
Guest chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
You my dear friend are a talented writer. :)
Princess-Girl12 chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
gelatofornicodiangelo chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
This is such a beautiful story. I've been following this story since chapter 10, I think? It made me cry. Tears are still streaming down my face right now. This deserves more reviews and praises. It made me feel less insecure about myself. It made me feel, I don't know, hope, I guess? I've been so sad lately that nothing seems so bright and positive anymore. And , as cliche as this sounds, when I started reading your story, I felt better. I read it everyday, you know. Before I go to school. It helps me, in a weird way. It does. I also love the fact that it's Tratie. I ship them so much. Anyway, this is such a great story. I showed it to my friend and she also cried. To quote her, "Wow. I just-...wow". You're a great writer. Keep up the good job. :)
TeamLeo chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
I love youre story so much i'm cheering like an aphrodite daughter x that is if i wernt supposed to be asleep right now