Reviews for Deadliest Warrior
BLAck FREnch chapter 10 . 1/18
i dont think samurais and rajputs are so small in height as mentioned.
i hv visited india(rajasthan) and rajputs acoording to me, rajputs are taller than an average american
big Sam chapter 44 . 1/15
Training aborigines win Masai are herders and walk all day. Aborigines hunt kangaroos and have to cover more miles and run plenty more. Nyoongar tribesmen use to run down kangaroos over great distances until the roo collapsed of exhaustion as proof of their manhood. The woomera (spear thrower) was not mentioned; it enabled them to throw bigger heavier spears further, as they were full time hunters. An Arnem Land Hunter would have to spear an Asiatic water buffalo through the heart first shot or risk being killed. The hide is almost an inch thick, the heavy spear I believe l could penetrate a hide shield. At. long range the Aborigine is superior and could end the fight before the African got close. He was a full time Hunter so was more adept at using his weapons. Also fitter due to his hunting lifestyle. And tougher because he only lives off the land, a harder life.
Harbingers of NEVEC chapter 38 . 1/1
I don't believe I ever really reviewed this, though I'm a bit disappointed that the Legionary won you gave some really good points as to why the Mycenaean a very well thought out battle and results.
MarleyTucker101 chapter 85 . 11/4/2014
What do you mean by this is a battle that you and Zivon are proudly invested in?
ATK FOREVER chapter 91 . 10/20/2014
without a doubt, Hells angels for the win
Harbingers of NEVEC chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
This is a review for the Theban vs Sassanid fight what ever happened to that one I was so excited to see it
Guest chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
I think you should have done werewolf vs zombie vs vampire that would have been really cool oh and plus the sun dose not come up that quickly so the werewolf should have won the battle. One more thing a werewolf cures could repel a zombie plague. it might be able but it is a 10% chance.
What chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
the
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Joan never really used a weapon in battle. She may have had it on her, but she was more of a figure piece, calling her forces on.
Guest chapter 95 . 8/6/2014
This fanfiction is awesopme,incredible and magnificent. Unhappy though, because it seems to be coming to an end. This fanfiction has everything. Keep up the good work homey.
El Alamein chapter 95 . 7/13/2014
Well, I sure hope you make more of these. They always gave me something to look forward to every week. I did not see the three way host battle, though, very well done.
Harbingers of NEVEC chapter 95 . 7/12/2014
Nice job man went by fast these past few seasons your last season is bye far my most favorite season (for now). Onto the real review these past few seasons have been amazing your entire story has been amazing and I'll be sure and read, review and etc every other story you've down and will do in the years to come great work.

And also love ya 2... JK LOL
Dr. MKDemigodZX chapter 93 . 6/28/2014
I know that the Gurkhas won fair and square-ish, but how come the Bedouin had the Vickers still? I mean, didn't they have single men machine guns in WW1?
Metal Harbinger chapter 93 . 6/28/2014
AYO GURKHALI!

I was rooting for the Gurkha the whole time and am happy to see he won.

Looking forward to your next battle as always.
Zelda maniac 23 chapter 93 . 6/28/2014
Gurkhas all the way. They're awesome, and the weapons they used are just way more reliable.