Reviews for Deadliest Warrior
Guest chapter 52 . 11h
Type your review for this chapter here...
PFC Rice Man chapter 1 . 4/7
DAMn this fool is still on here DAM. Kek

MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 89 . 4/5
Man, Shaka can never catch a break, huh.
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 84 . 4/5
While I would be ranting about how the Bowie Knife was more of a Confederate weapon, it would make sense that the Union would probably have them.
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 78 . 4/5
Well, so much for a rematch between Scipio vs Hannibal.
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 68 . 4/5
Huh, kind of thought Cleopatra would have more Egyptian weapons or a combination of Roman and Egyptian weapons.
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 67 . 4/5
Surprise you didn't include the Kindal.
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 64 . 4/5
Kind of weird that you included the Celtic Longsword, but don't include any Celts. If I recall, he did had some Celts at his battles, so it would make a bit of sense to have them in here.
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 63 . 4/5
Wait, wouldn't the Colichemarde be able to deflect Lee's saber since it's an anti-saber weapon after all?
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 35 . 4/4
Well, kind of thought you would give the Rajput a gun to make it a bit even, though I'm not really sure if they actually did.
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 22 . 4/4
Kind of wish you gave both of them their respective bow and arrows. Also surprised that you didn't factor in the comparison between the cavalry horse and the chariot.
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 21 . 4/4
Surprise that you didn't include their firearms. Also, why not give the Mughal a bow? That's literally what they were famous for!
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 14 . 4/3
Kind of thought you would put the Maquahuitl as the Short range and some other weapon for the Mid range. Heck, I'm not sure if they even used the Tecpatl in battle.
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 13 . 4/3
Wait, how come the Ninjas didn't use the Blowgun? It could have replaced the shuriken. It's a pretty useless weapon after all. Also, the Ninjato isn't a real sword. But then again, you probably didn't know it at the time, so I'll give you a pass.
MKfreak123 chapter 11 . 4/3
Wait, why does the Centurion have the Lancea instead of the Pilum? Also, shouldn't it be a Centurion and 4 Legionaries?