Reviews for What it Takes to Come Alive
ItsaGleeThing chapter 1 . 7/5
I just ADORE this fic! It makes me smile from the start to the end! Thank you so much for writing this!
FinchelIsForever chapter 1 . 2/21
Only saw it now
Great story and amazing writing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I know you aren't writing Finchel anymore, or as far as I can tell...but having them live thru AU is better than not having them at all. Your writing is superb.
daino.monet chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
My favorite one-shot, actually, probably the only one I really liked that isn't depressingly tragic. Very solid writing and Finn and Rachel are actually very much in character. I love seeing a determined Rachel and Finn wouldn't be Finn if he didn't make silly mistakes but atone for them in the most sweetest, heart-swooning ways.
CosInAus chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Nice one! I really enjoyed this one, I kinda like older Finn :)
twopieces chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
i've read and re-read this story so many times and i just now realized that sam was about to say "if there's grass on the field, play ball" and oh my god i'm laughing so hard right now
crazyaboutthem chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Angel chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Very good. Liked it a lot. You know Lea dated John Lloyd young and he is 11 years older than her and Landon Beard was 8 years older than her.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
this was amazing. absolutely loved what you did with the characters. you did such a great job :)
Sammyantha-Stump chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
cory monteith is nearly 30 and im defo not grossed out by him lol so handsome luv to read this story thank you )
Supabec chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
awesome finchel story really great thanx :)
GeekyGleek chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I really enjoyed the way you decided to write this. I like the 7 year difference better then the 10 years, I don't why, it's not as creepy but anyway I really enjoyed your fic.
MF85 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
So I really loved this one shot - love ur style of writing also - can I request a Rachel POV? :)
Prince-Shigure chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is pretty good! And the title is just so catchy ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wow this was a really well written one shot, I loved Rachel's determination haha