Reviews for Protective and Possessive
Maharani Radha chapter 3 . 3/6
I loved this :) possessive Sherlock is always awesome
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
This was amazing! I loved it 3 It was beautifully written, contained an excellent plot and magnificent pairing, and was just perfect in every way 3 Keep up the brilliant work!
Obscured Angel chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Thanks for writing and posting
Satsukifujin chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Loved this!
Foxtron chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
It seems all of your stories are a great as the first one I read. Is it silly that I giggle to myself whilst reading this? It was so cute, I couldn't help myself! Very rounded out and quirky. I loved it. Keep up the great work
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I couldn't stop laughing... I am so sorry XD when i read the (bottom john) thingy that's when it started so pretty much the only thought in my head during this entire chapter was: "isn't john always the bottom?" XD not a very funny statement but me! whatchya gonna do!
kyothefallenkit chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
haha Poor oblivious Sherlock and John...well maybe just John lol XDDD
marketeerbubbles chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
sweet story
Rose O' Sharon chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Oh! This is SO amazingly good, I can't even begin to tell you how good this is!

First, of course, the premise, though it was taken from somewhere else, was executed with sensitivity and believability! I adore the way they built up to the relationship through the chapters, and didn't just 'jump' into it all at once. And the Most Important Characterization was particularly good.

A very enjoyable story and I am truly grateful to you for writing it! :D
VampChick76 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I love the three-shot! Beautiful!

LBQIO chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Good chapter. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Good chapter. I loved Sherlock's reaction. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Good chapter. I love the idea of Sherlock actively trying to take care of John. And of course, who doesn't love the 'experiment' angle? )
laceypinkdream chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
i love bottom john this was rather cute