Reviews for Iruka Sensei
storylinecontinuum chapter 7 . 8/16
This story is love, it's life! please oh please tell me we'll see it updated one day!
Yanagi chapter 7 . 5/24
Noooo, why did you stop there? I gotta know what happens next. Do they continue on the mission or does Iruka take them back to Konoha? With Iruka in the lead, the second option really is possible and would lead to different results via the ripple effect.
Yanagi chapter 4 . 5/24
That was awesome! I enjoy the fact that you didn't do a traditional bell test and spent time describing how each of them took Iruka's test. Also when Iruka said: "you won’t have to kill me - one-on-one none of you are strong enough for that anyway," I was like underneath the underneath! He just implied that if they team up they might have a chance. I thought Sakura might figure that out, but Naruto turned out to be the perfect choice to point it out. I don't know, I'm just so stoked about this chapter, and the harem no jutsu part was hilarious too.
Mei chapter 7 . 4/22
I just found this fanfiction, and I'm very glad I did, even if it is incomplete. The idea of Iruka as a jounin-sensei is novel, and your portrayal of him is beautiful. I also love the teacher POV you have going on, as that's also quite uncommon. Thank you for writing this!
JustADamFrenchFr chapter 7 . 3/4
Please update! What about Naruto?! I was expecting Naruto to go all Kyuubi on them, like he did after he thought Sasuke died in canon. Guess he was too shocked to see that his most precious person had 'died' huh? Please update so that I can know what Naruto will do or what will happen to him next.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 2/27
Wonder how Iruka would handle wave mission. We don't know how strong he is after all.
And the way canon did the thing, I'm worried.

Please continue!
This is interesting after all.

And i still in denial about Kakashi's death.
Who could assassinated Kakashi and why and how?!
loretta537 chapter 7 . 1/16
please update this story sometime soon
toshiro 46 chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
Like this story...Hope u can continue writing more...Thanks and pls reply when received...Did anyone adopted the story or how?
4400255 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Commenting just to say that I really like your idea for how Iruka would test them, and how the test played out.
Aomina chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
I hope you update eventually...
KuraiArcoiris chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
Please don't give up on this fic. Please. Good Iruka fics are so hard to find, especially those that don't overly emphasize humor (or make Iruka second to Kakashi). Thanks for sharing this fic either way!
The-AU-enthusiast chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
I have been looking all over for this kind of story,but I have never found it until now.

And you are taking it seriously.

You are doing it in a well done mannor.

You taking the whole thing seriously.

And am I glad for that.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
I love it when Iruka gets to be badass! I like your version of the genin test as well. It seems like everyone rehashes the bell test, and it's really cool when someone does something else instead.

I also love how you're going into Iruka's thought processes and how he's actually unsure of how to handle a genin team, when all Team Seven ever sees is his confident face. Fascinating, that.
Amanthya chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
Hey, first time seeing this plot. I like it. Iruka is ic, and doing well. I already liked him, and now you're making me respect him even more. Looking forward to the next chapter!