Reviews for The New Dawning
AkiraNatsume chapter 21 . 4/15
Lovely story. Too bad I can't speak, write, or read French yet. I only know a few words. I have 5 mangas all in French.
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 4/15
There are a lot of songs that can go with this story. You know Buffy the Vampire slayer T.V show right? And how they made a musical broadway episode? Going through the motions can be a song in this and I've got a thoery, third part where Buffy sings the part where she says, hey I've died twice. That would be a excellent song. Because Harry did technically died twice in a way. The first time with being almost killed a baby, second time was with the Basilisk, if Fawkes haven't come and saved him, Harry would have died.
brynn.brigham chapter 20 . 4/3
I really enjoyed this story
Paul , or Emmet ( yummy yummy )
CrossoverQueen1998 chapter 16 . 3/22
Damien- russet coloured skin,Harry's eyes and hair type but with Paul's colouring, tall and muscular when he's older. He also has the wolf gene.
CrossoverQueen1998 chapter 12 . 3/22
Definitely Emmett
kat1316 chapter 1 . 1/26
his names not paul walker its paul lahote
Don't say you can't write, this is very good.
MattKennedy chapter 21 . 1/5
Fun story. :)
Luka trancy chapter 12 . 1/2
Alice Bebe ️
angeltrin1 chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
I loved this! Such a cute and sweet little story. Well done. I have never read Paul as a pairing, now I will! Thank you!
Anon chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
I will say, even if Stephanie Meyer didn't give him a name in the book, given that she was a producer, and before thag consulted on the movies, even if she didn't give him a last nam in the book, he got one in the movie. It's a bit silly to insist on sticking to something completely made up by yourself instead of something created in the image of your source material, a work that the author had her hands all over.

And I'm sorry, Paul Walker is really distracting. You might not have heard of him, but I can guarantee that 99% of your readers have, especially now that he's died.
Revelation Rebel chapter 11 . 5/28/2014