Reviews for The New Dawning
erasi chapter 21 . 11/16
P
DuplicateMe chapter 9 . 8/30
I cannot get past the last name you gave Paul.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 16 . 7/30
Hell no! I can describe older people, but babies are hard! They're all soft and squishy and their eye color can change! And they're squishy!
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 12 . 7/30
Um, Fred AND George, or Alice. Alice is Q-U-E-E-N. My dog is really weird. I don't really want to put ALL the weird things he does on here, but one is that he likes to lick himself like a cat, and he did like a toddler.
Adriene SC chapter 20 . 7/15
Hi!
I really liked the fic but the epilogue wasn't ok for my taste.
It was to cut out from the storyline and for me, it has not sense at all.
I was expeting more interaction between the characters, specially Draco and Seth and Im disappointed
But I think that was you idea and your fic.

So...this rr was just for that.
Until the chapter 19 I was thinking to put your fic in my favs but no after that epilogue really.

I hope the people stop with the whole Paul Walker thing, I knew who he was and all and I dont like Fast and Furious, but his name and the name of your Paul doesn't have anything to do together so shut up people!

Bye bye. And I hope you can write something about Seth and Draco I was really looking forward to read about them. :/
song min ah chapter 20 . 7/5
And suddenly it endsBut it's nice to read a fanfic with an uncommon pairingit's kinda refreshing
Dont be to fed up about the Paul Walker/Lahote thing hehe (am i phrasing it right? english isnt my native). They usually watch the movie without read the book, though i honestly think the book is so much better, obviously hehe
Good luck for your other works
song min ah chapter 20 . 7/5
Good luck for your other works
thatmutegirl33 chapter 9 . 6/21
Does Umbridge count? If so, I want that female dog dead. I hated her.
I haven't gotten far in your story and I don't know if you'll check this but Paul's last name is Lahote not Walker.
asdf chapter 22 . 3/27
Your story was amazing and I didn't know Paul's last name either. I have seen the fast and furious movies (well only two) but I didn't connect the actors name to your character until this last chapter so don't sweat it.
Beth9891 chapter 20 . 3/21
So cute B-) thanks for sharing
fariedragon chapter 12 . 1/31
The twins all the way. This story rocks
SmexyBananas chapter 18 . 1/10
I know this is a bit childish...but my favorite T.V show is...STEVEN UNIVERSE!
SmexyBananas chapter 14 . 1/10
My favorite holidays are Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Halloween - dress up and get free candy
Thanksgiving - eat all day and don't have to cook
Christmas - get free presents and eat food and candy all day
SmexyBananas chapter 2 . 1/10
I love to eat a good milk chocolate Hershey bar during the weekends