Reviews for The New Dawning
KiidMars chapter 22 . 7/25
i don't even remember reading this but apparently i have since i couldn't favorite it - again. anyway, i love this story very much, so good i had to read it a second time.
Anna chapter 18 . 7/5
There words in my head
Knives in my heart
~Christina Perri
acetwolf94 chapter 20 . 7/5
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
knuckles 8 chapter 20 . 6/10
Lol for that mean that it was Paul carrying the last baby? Loved your story. Thank you for sharing
knuckles 8 chapter 9 . 6/10
darn it...I would choose Ron I guess it would have to be Percy
knuckles 8 chapter 6 . 6/10
Bellatrix knows where Harry is?
knuckles 8 chapter 4 . 6/10
what is Bellatrix doing in America?
knuckles 8 chapter 3 . 6/10
poor Harry.
knuckles 8 chapter 2 . 6/10
wow Paul really lost it there for a minute. I wonder if Harry will forgive him.I can't wait to read further
knuckles 8 chapter 1 . 6/10
great start. thank you for sharing
Tsubaki-Akai chapter 22 . 3/23
Just found your story. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. I have no issues with Paul's name, as others apparently did, but it's pretty important. Both Seth and Leah are part of Jacob's pack now even though they all still live in the area together I'm not sure Seth & Paul would patrol together anymore. But just because they're in separate packs doesn't mean that they are separate from the tribe or La Push itself, so their kids would & should have grown up together with the adults being friends in the States. Other than that great efforts and please continue sharing your works!
skyeza chapter 21 . 2/19
It was a cute read. I don't see how Draco and Seths kids and Harrys dont know each other
erasi chapter 21 . 11/16/2016
P
DuplicateMe chapter 9 . 8/30/2016
I cannot get past the last name you gave Paul.