Reviews for The Root Of His Misfortune
kalmaegi chapter 3 . 1/7
Hibari Kyoya had always been that unruly problem child and spoiled brat so when the others decided not to entertain his quirks anymore, it was huge wake up call. Not everything revolves around you, Kyo-chan. No matter how the fangirls and your disciplinary members think. I don't think even Amano Akira knows what to do with him, hence the inconsistent character design of the TYL version.

Still, the story also satisfies my delusional mind for the squint worthy moment no matter how unintentional with dearest Chrome. Never mind that's its just Hibari being his weird self.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Loved it, great story overall :)
Isa Knightwalker chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I loved this chapter! So well done and Dino was just perfect 3 I loved how he got ink all over himself haha. Plus Hibari was perfectly written too.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Very nicely written! I loved the twist with Tsuna, although I felt bad for him too haha.
Nightsmoke chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Yes, Hibari's lack of character development despite him being one of the main characters also makes me want to compulsively write about him.

He's really getting the short end of the stick here (which somehow makes me kind of happy)! I loved how you described Mukuro as having and 'incurable case of verbal diarrhea.' Hilarious. Hibari would probably not enjoy much literature out there.

Great work, keep it up!
Noiz Viruz chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
wow... just reading 3 chapters gets me hooked on your fic!

*thumbs up!* this is really the best!

i really love how you describe every detail of the place! especially here in kokuyo land, i can really picture everything you write! *hands down* oh, you make me so jealous. I wish i can write like you xD

I've been in for romance genre but there's something in this fic that makes me excited to see what will happen next...

and oh, i really love hibari and you write him so well! good job!

hope you'll update soon! 3
Noiz Viruz chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
hahaha. this is what i like about hibari and dino's relationship. Dino can really understand how kyoya works, and i will not forget that one time when hibari was forced to obey Dino during the Choice battle. It's really funny! Dino would just talk about some things that will make hibari completely speechless. That is what i loved about Dino. Only he can do that.

btw, i see their relationship like a 'motherly' love since Dino is like a worried mother hen to kyoya xD i think you might mistake me for a yaoi fan LOL. Though i slightly like D18 but guy x guy isn't really my cup of tea.

anyway, i praise you for keeping them in character! i really loooove it!
Noiz Viruz chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
LOL. epic fail hibari-sama!

i bet he's really pissed that reborn outsmarted him, that cunning baby! xD

i love hibari in here, his definitely in character. And i have to say Yamamoto too.

great chapter! 3
Nightsmoke chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Hibari gets owned! Dino has a point! I love this fic. Glad to see you writing for Hibari, keep it up.

Just a tiny thing- you misspelled the word "mistakes," which I thought was adorable. I do that kind of thing all the time, don't worry!
Ginshi-chan chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
LOL. Oh Hibari, you and your shenanigans. XD
swanfrost chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Getting into trouble, Hibari-san? :) Funny!
swanfrost chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That crafty Reborn!
novella12nite chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
very interesting I am open to any headcannon of Hibari because obviously no anything about him (thanks amano:P)
World Travelling Chibitaku chapter 1 . 2/24/2012