Reviews for Scythe
Angrypancakegoddess chapter 15 . 10/15
This story brings me life
Angrypancakegoddess chapter 1 . 10/15
So freaking good
kate langdon chapter 15 . 8/12
Amazing!
Jess2457 chapter 15 . 7/28
I love this story so much! Please update soon!
Really enjoyed this! Would love to know how it ends!
SJG238 chapter 7 . 8/20/2016
Bruuuuuh please update! Just read through the whole of this and it's great.
Anon chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
In all honesty, the way you keep the development between Johanna and Crane is so slow is agonizing but thrilling at the same time. This is definitely one of my favorites in this section of Batman. But I'm dying over here! oTL Hope you can update soon. The pace is killing me but all these moments between Hanna and Crane were all really engaging. Sure Dean is a nice dude. Halfway through I figured the possibility of Dean and Han ending up together. But in light of the latest chapter, I'm starting to see the change. I kinda miss Crane's crazy voice. It was a nice touch at the beginning... buuuut it was even nicer when it was subtly shown through Hanna's point of view- when she blatantly stated it. I just realized that their first names sound alike. It's interesting. How is this fic so meticulously crafted? Details of people's lives. The small things. It's fascinating. You a psych major? And it's killing me even more that this fic is still labeled under horror and suspense. It has been increasingly lighter over te recent chapters. After the hallucinations had passed. So I seriously seriously wanna know what the f-k is going on. You mentioned not being in the mood. But I applaud you for sticking to this for four years. Man. That's still amazing. I hope you find the time to continue writing this. It's seriously intense and you can actually feel the tension. Cough! Wtf is Crane really up to? He can't be that nice for no reason at all. Where is he getting at? Anywho. THANK YOU. Some of the Crane fics I stumbled upon tend to feel underdeveloped and lacking in depth. But this was a really REALLY amazing fic. The developments are slow but they are apparent. That made reading the fic quite exciting, actually. Every chapter I kept hoping for a breakthrough. Hahah.
knit-wear chapter 15 . 5/28/2016
I'm so glad hanna's become less annoying and ridiculous. I have a sneaking not suspicion crane may be "hypnotising" her though with all that tea and his blue eyes and what not. You better update soon so we can find out! Also, I love your OC's. Normally they can be so irritating and distracting but your original characters are always such wonderful vehicles to showcase the cannon characters. Bravo. Xo
Christineoftheopera chapter 15 . 5/26/2016
Please update this. Pretty please.
Scarletknight17 chapter 15 . 5/22/2016
I really like this. I look forward to seeing more Crane & her. I liked Dean at first but now I'm like 'u know he's right. This is not a solid relationship.' Can't wait for more.
Just Look in the Mirror chapter 15 . 5/20/2016
I think it can be easily said that Crane's intentions aren't going to suit Dean's preferences for her... ;)
SPARKELS77 chapter 15 . 4/27/2016
planetoffire chapter 15 . 4/27/2016
So happy you updated this story! Great chapter as always. Hope you update soon :)
Lohikaarme chapter 15 . 4/24/2016
New chapter, awesome! :D I'm really interested to see where all this goes... Crane was a tad too nice to her here, I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of his dark side soon, hehe... ;)
AmberAngelle chapter 15 . 4/23/2016
Hi. I was so shocked when I got the email saying this story updated. This was one of my favorites, so this update is a very welcome thing! I just hope you don't intend to disappear off the face of the earth for another year... things are getting very interesting between Hanna and Jonathan! ;)

Wishing you luck, your loyal reader Amber.