Reviews for Scythe
deideiblueeyez chapter 14 . 8/3
Lydia, keep those fantasies under wraps! The Scarecrow knows all, sees all! o_o
deideiblueeyez chapter 11 . 8/3
Sure, lots of people act like brats despite being in fucking college, and lots of (technically) adult children are hostile to their step parents because the step parent can't tell anyone to do anything since they didn't grow up with their spouse's kids, but my freaking God, grow the fuck up Hanna. Barring the fact that Dr. Crane is in fact a supervillain that is obviously (from us knowing readers) fucking with her mind, the fact that she's so obstinate, so completely blind to the fact that yeah, sleeping with a professor that graded your papers is very unconventional and will do more than raise eyebrows from people, least of all your FATHER, that hmmm maybe you have some double standards when it comes to relationships: Oh it's fine if I fall in love with Dean who has recognition in his college and status and whatever, but when Diana married my Dad? Nooooo way, what a shallow bitch, she's the worst thing that ever happened to him.

And she had to run her mouth at the table like a petulant child. Honestly, I've seen fellow Aspies do better at keeping their traps shut when confronted with something disagreeable, and we're renown for saying what's on our minds. Like holy shit.

This rant means you write well, mein freunde. Your original character makes me want to fucking strangle her with a cord from the nearest household appliance because of her utterly immature, selfish behavior which I thought college would have weeded out but oh well I guess not!

There ain't nothing going on between Hanna and her dad that's abnormal. Of course someone who's been under the care of a single parent would feel threatened by a step parent. It's textbook jealousy and fear of change and "they're not good enough for them" BS. I don't know, maybe Crane's digging is making her more irritable and whatever than usual, but goddamn girl, these are some ugly flaws you have simmering beneath the surface, may need to get that shit checked out.
deideiblueeyez chapter 8 . 8/2
Aah, the old drugged-sweater-aroo! Clever.
deideiblueeyez chapter 7 . 8/2
Maaan, what a bitch. There ain't nothing wrong with the Oedipus/Electra complex. You ain't actually screwing your Mum or Dad, so what's the problem? "But it's the idea that-" Yeah I don't care. It isn't your Mum and Dad, so it's fine, you hear me? Fine. Fantasy, subconscious, projection, all are healthy, all are fiiiiine. It's fine it's fine it's fine (waves hand dismissively). It's fine.

Why you gotta bite Dean's head off like that Hanna? You sound exactly like my stepfather when he gets angry -_-
deideiblueeyez chapter 5 . 8/1
My God, Hanna, you are an immature, petty little bitch! Oh boo hoo your father married another woman. Oh boo hoo she looks "fake". Um, whose wife died? Was it yours? No? Then shut up. Your father could hop from bed to bed and it would be his prerogative, not yours. And yes, you and the "Kraken" are totally alike in that you see a man you think you could have an emotional and physical connection with, and you both jumped in without a beat to think about it. And so far, it's worked out.

Oh my God, people who whine about their parents remarrying piss me off so much. It's one of the most selfish, childish things ever, especially if you're old enough to drive and move the fuck out. Unless the step parent is abusing you or your siblings or cheating on your parent or selling crack on the corner, it is literally is none of your business.

Anyway, this story is great. (/_)/
deideiblueeyez chapter 4 . 7/31
Screw the haters who say large age gaps between partners are a problem. I don't give a damn if one is 18 and the other is 45. They're above the age of consent and unless the younger one is mentally disabled they should be mature and well developed enough to know the consequences and the pros and cons of having such a relationship. Really, it's no big deal. "But they're so old" yeah well you're not the one having sex with them are you?

Sorry, stupid rant.

Anyway, Crane's face intrigues me. I can't wait to read more about said face in the next chapter :D
Great chapter 14 . 7/23
I'm really enjoying this story and think you are a great writer! Please update soon! :)
Ravenclaw992 chapter 14 . 4/23
Sorry I didn't get around to reviewing this earlier. You know how much I absolutely adore your chapters. Don't worry about taking too long to publish them, either; they're always worth it!

Aww, I'm glad Dean and Han are working things out. That is...a very unexpected surprise, but to each his own. I kind of feel bad for her, though, because that has to itch like crazy. I can only imagine her trying to ignore it while talking to Crane.

Speaking of Crane, I always get so nervous whenever he gives her a cup of tea! Especially after she announced to him why she's so afraid of being alone! All I can think of is the steam coming from the tea and I start to wonder if he's spiked it with his fear toxin. It's also a nice detail, though, because it keeps me on edge during some of their sessions. As always, your writing and characterization is superb!

Can't wait until next time!
planetoffire chapter 14 . 4/19
So happy for the new chapter. I really love this story! Hope you update soon.
Just Look in the Mirror chapter 14 . 4/18
A much calmer approach than the last chapter I see, haha. Nice update. Hope the next will arrive sooner :)
CeliaSingsSongs chapter 14 . 4/18
I'm so excited that you updated! I just adore your stories sooooook much! I think you do such justice to the DC universe! I love it!
THANK YOUUUU for the update omg I love this story! Don't forget about Remnant too!
KorroksApostle chapter 14 . 4/18
Oh my God this chapter was so fucking cute. Can I just say that I loved pretty much everything about it?

You don't cram the fact that this takes place in the 90s down our throats but the evidence is there. The whole stencil bit was hilarious and I remember first hearing about that back in the day. Oral being a bit more taboo was also noticeable (even if in this case Lydia was squirmy because she knows both parties). I'm pretty shocked you didn't go "oral therapy" but the conversation still cracked me up. Crane really is too pretty to ignore. Lol
And speaking of that precious douche bag, he was in fine form this chapter. The "fuck" expression was too funny but it did get me thinking. I wonder if he's self aware enough to recognize his own motivation. Does he realize he wants Hanna or does he think he'd just prefer her alone?

Either way I'm straight up thrilled to see an update. I hope the real world is treating you well and school isn't kicking your ass too much. ;P
I'm in love with this story. Hope you update soon!
AnimeManga Lover 65 chapter 13 . 1/28
Please continue updating I love the story! It's so thrilling how she seems to be able to hear scarecrow's voice like DR. Crane. I wonder if DR. Crane will realize that and get fixated with her. I can't wait to read more ! 3 3