Reviews for iNever Want This Night to End
April-Showers82 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
It was good, dialogue and all. They were in character the whole way through.
totallygilmore chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love reading your Seddie stories. Theyre just perfection! :) you should write a sequel on them telling everyone they're back together or something along those lines.
SeddieGal101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
i honestly thought the story was really amazing i hope one day you turn it into a book! :)
miscellaneousmystery chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Loooooooooooooove it!

I'm not really good with complimenting people when it comes to lemons, it makes me feel weird. Idk why. It's not really me to say, "Omg, that was hot." And stuff soooo...

I love how you kept them in character a bit, that's always a good thing, right? (:
amydyer chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
OMG,This is Amazing,you should be a well known person,but sadly you aren't,i wish you are and i will always vote for you in any competition or awards :)
UndercoverShipper chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I loved it! It was romantic with just the right amount of sexuality. Most people do it to sappy, which is completely OOC. I mean, obviously they love each-other and everything so there will be an element of adorableness but at the end of the day they're basically adults, and they're going to be intimate with each other. Great job again, by the way!
FMellark chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I came across your story and, may I just say, it's quality. I loved it, and all of it. It really helped me think about how I'm going to proceed with my lemon, so I put it on my favorites. I thought it deserved.

Congrats btw.
xxiCarlyFanxx chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
That was amazing! And they weren't OOC at all! I loved it )
SamuraiJedi chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
What I liked about it was the fact that no questions were asked about them being back together, you just accept it. There was no drama about it, no second thoughts, no questioning if it was real or not. This fic was the end result of them getting back together and it made it seem like they had either been back together for a while or they did more before they broke up, it gives a lot of freedom tot he reader. The lemon itself is not anything over the top, just a couple trying something new and a little dangerous.

But back to the subject of your story, I really liked it and I look forward to reading your later works.
itsnotkelly chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I thought it was ridiculously adorable. It was sweet and hot and awkward all at the same time, I think you captured their personalities perfectly :)
DorkyBlonde chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I thought it was so sweet! if iCarly was M rated, you still kept true to their character and not made them too OOC. all that pent up tension between them was beautiful! their lips were starving!
inctiveaccount999 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Ahh, I absolutely loved it! It was everything I was wishing for! You did an excellent job.
Mel chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Yay. I was hoping you would use my idea (:

loved it!
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Very in character as well as amazing! I loved any and all mushy talk interested!
mihaelak22 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012