Reviews for at the sea's edge
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Broke my heart. I love it! I'm starting to build up a strong dislike of Teddy with all the one-sided fics he inspires with various weasley s and potters. Amazing! More like this please!
xmidnightwaltzx chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
No, that's fine; I didn't need my heart anyway.

That was just tragic and beautiful. Wonderful job. So glad I found this!
MOLLY THE MONSTER chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Gosh. I love me a good Dom/Teddy/Victoire love triangle. In my book, he loves Victoire one hundred percent, but Dom has a sort of obsession with him. But I like how with Next Gen, we can sort of do our own thing and make the characters our own.

This was very heartbreaking. I loved the beginning with her looking at the stars. And I liked the idea of people in the stars looking at earth and seeing the sand. It reminds me of a book/movie called Stardust. One of my all time favorites! So I really liked that part. And I always sort of thought of Dominique as the black sheep as well. Of the...twelveish (I can't remember the exact number) Weasley grandchildren, I imagine Dominique in Slytherin while the rest were in Gryffindor.

Anyway, I thought this was very well written. I felt so bad for Dominique. How she kept hoping that he'd leave Victoire and she probably kept telling herself that. Perhaps deep down she never actually believed it. And I really felt bad for her when she practically begs him not to marry Victoire. When she said she wanted him to pick her. Poor Dominique. Anyway, great job! I really enjoyed this! Also, sorry this review is kind of long and very random. Hehe.
owluvr chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Hi! So anyway I thought that your story was very good and was cute. The only negative thing was that I was really confused at first and thought that Dominique was Victorie. Also, would Dominique really do that to her sister? I mean, honestly. But it was very very good and good luck in the Last Kiss Competition!
the lola chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was great! I really liked this. Your description at the beginning is fabulous, and the very small amount of dialogue works really well with this. I love the person you've made Teddy into here, and their last kiss was truly heartbreaking. My only teeny criticism is everything was moving along so perfectly an at the end it seemed to blow up and happen too fast! But even so I really enjoyed it :)
chewinggumandpencils chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was really good. The way you portrayed their emotions was really good. The part about the stars was really good and sounds like something someone with a broken heart would be thinking. The only grammatical error I spotted was in the first paragraph where you should have used semi-colons instead of commas. Good job!