Reviews for Hollow Memories with Radiant Smiles
RaegyStorm chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Really cute so far! Can't wait for more (:
WishingDreamer5 chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Hahah, aww. So she's one of those types who have to laugh when they're in pain? :P This was cute. Again, you were missing some capitals here and there, but that's all.
WD5 [member of Critics United]
WishingDreamer5 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
That's too true. Those two together is just one of your worst nightmares. :P
As for a few nit-picky things:
"suddenly, Leon had walked in..." You forgot the capital here.

Also, "Brunette" is for girls. For Leon, it should say 'Brunet.'

"the wizard nodded in agreement." Again, no capital for "The" where it should have one.
There are a couple other places where the capitals miss, but other than that, great job!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Aww, poor girl. I've always wondered if these two knew each other in the KH world. But great job on this one!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
You did actually. And you really do have to feel sorry for Leon, no matter what your opinion of him is. Great job!
HawkRider chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Well, that was fun. Great to read. I feel so sorry for that little girl, being scared so much by their faces.
HawkRider chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
This was really good! Great job! I hope the remaining forty six drabbles are as good, because if they are, you'll... Sorry, became speechless for a minute. Sorry again. It was just that good.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
LOL, why can I see this happening? XD And Isa's totally right, too.

It's good to see you updating again. Keep it up!
HawkRider chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Ah, this was fun. Great to read too. Nice job Midnight.
HawkRider chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Don't worry, that was a good ending. Calm down.

Anyway, this was really nice to read. Well done.
HawkRider chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was a nice chapter. Great start.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
I can't help but find this adorably funny. - It's good to see that both Cloud and Leon are doing something else rather than brooding. And Sora... he's just Sora, sweet like that. :D

Hope you'll update soon!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Actually, I thought this was written well. Sora's being so sweet, haha. And I like how you made Yuffie and Aerith appear in here. Great job!
Trident Gum chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Haha, I like how you made Yuffie tease Sora for looking at flowers XD Great chapter by the way! :D I'd love to read more
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
That's a great start. I love how Sora's weird side is showing and Leon isn't too sure what to do with it. :)

I'm lookingv forward to the next update.