Reviews for believe
Goldencity chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Wonderful poem! I love the way it's written, love the look into Peter's character, love every line. Thank you for writing this perfect piece.
Mysterious.girl chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I don't know what to say. That was perfect. You wrote Peter EXCACTLY like I imagined him. You are my new favourite author on this site.
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Nice job! Loved the bolding with the hidden messages.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Love it, love the beLIEve bits. aDrENALIne this bit doesn't really make sense but other than that, great!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This too! I really would like to read some good Peter-centric fics, any to recommend please?
stars shine out chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That was utterly beautiful! Fantastic job! This is an incredible poem!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was quite lovely. Peter is one of the most intriguing characters in HP, for me at least. There's so many questions about WHY he did what he did, when, where, etc. Once a Marauder, always a Marauder, but that's not true, is it Peter? The part with him saying of only they'd tried harder, they brought it upon themselves was an accurate representation of the Peter in my mind. I especially enjoyed the 'petered out' bit, that was awesome:)
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I really love this! Perfectly written and it captures him perfectly. It gave me chills (:
Mai Ascot chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Pettigrew is an interesting character, the question we all ask is: WHY?
QueenOfAshes chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hi :)

I really liked this poem, it makes me wanna work harder on my own. I have a few freeverse at home, but they're not very good, and all of yours make me want to go edit them and make them better. Just my thoughts :)
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Once again, awesome. I've never seen a fanfiction capture Peter Pettigrew so well before.
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I think this was exactly how peter felt. And the constuction was brilliant
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Wow, this is so powerful. I love the "petered out" bit, it was lovely.