Reviews for Ready or Not
Wow I loved it!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Hot. adorable. so good
210dorkette chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I love your writing : )))
M.E.Potter chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Haha. Damn't Jake.
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Loved this! Seriously, I loved this!

Love Turbo
InsuperableMisnomer chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Honey, why in the world is this a oneshot? You have a great story written well but it has the potential to get even better if you post chapters on each of those steps and of course leading up to the main event. ;) But I'm setting this as a story alert because I really really REALLY hope that it will be added to!
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Excuse me while I go slap myself for not reviewing this when it first came out! *slap* ok all is good :-)

I swear you're the queen of eclare fan fiction and the cliffhanger girl is like your daughter aka princess of eclare fan fiction ;-)

Ok back to this. It's pretty much how Eli would respond if they were to talk about sex! I love how Clare is so näive in this like she was in the episode! I don't think part of that side of her won't go away but you never really know! So much better than Jakes response to sex -_- gosh you could so tell he was losing interest the minute she brought up them having sex! I really hope when eclare gets back together their first time plays out like this or maybe similar to this! It's just more realistic!

Keep writing and come back soon ;-)

Xoxo
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Amazing as usual. I missed reading your stories and reviewing them.

Good job!
RRsabi chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Loveeeeee u should continue! Having a chapter for everby new step. ;)
GottobeElizabethA chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Hehehehe 3 love it 3
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Loved it and I enjoyed these episodes with clare too I agree anyways I think a follow up is in order lol!
MyIllicitLover chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Thank you for posting your stories, in my opinion they're the only really good and sensible Degrassi fics(especially one-shots)on the site. You should do a follow-up story about Clare and Eli's actual first time. I know you've done a lot of those, but it'd be cool to read one in this same sort of situation. Just a suggestion, though!
ForverInYourArms chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Loved ut! It was adorable!
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I want more! I know this is a one shot but I want more of this. Or not its entirely up to you but seriously!
Jacksvoiceofreason chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I loved Clare in this – especially her description of what she wanted her first time to be like. I could feel her nervous anxiety as she admitted that she didn’t really know for sure what she wanted because she didn’t know what the heck she was doing. And I especially loved the “I can’t remember them” when Eli asked if she had any other questions – so cute.

I thought it was hilarious that Eli had the same response as Jake did to Clare’s question about how she would know when she was ready. For such an analytical, precise person, it must be so hard for Clare to accept the whole, “You’ll just know” argument without having a whole array of facts and statistics to validate her choice (even if those facts and statistics are in Sizzle Teen right next to an article on how chewing gum can improve your complexion and help you nab your crush).

Nicely done! I thoroughly enjoyed it.