Reviews for Brothers
arkenstones chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
Oh my god, I NEED you to continue these one-shots! Especially Cooper's reaction to them getting engaged and I'm 65432567876543265% sure I like this better than canon!Cooper and pretty much everything else as well...
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Awww not crying not crying...oh. At least Blaine finds Kurt eventually.
Loser like me chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
I know that I looked forward to seeing him every English class, but it was more than that. Whenever he smiled, I would just melt. I never get tired of his smile, and I always try to make him smile. My heart pounded whenever I saw him in the hallway, I would look for him everywhere.

A little bit of editing, and the above paragraph makes perfect sense to me. Slight matter that he already has a cool, pretty, popular girlfriend...
Awesome stories!
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
This was amazing to read, I love these sides of Kurt, Blaine, and Cooper! Amazing job
thunderwhenitrains chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
Please do the continuation? I'd really like to know Cooper's reaction. And please, please, please, PLEASE update.?
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
awh these are all completely adorable! i love love love your characterisation of their relationships - adorable!
Patricia Sage chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Aaaah so cute and fluffy I think I'm gonna die. ...It's 1:00 in the morning...I have school tomorrow... Oh well! I don't have any regrets! :D Ahahahahaha.

If you have a spare moment, could you read a story of mine called "Promises"? It's an Anderbros fic in the time period of Blaine being itty-bitty and Cooper being a teenager. It would mean a lot if you, supreme ruler of all things Anderbros/Klaine, would read it. But only if you're bored and have the spare time, of course. :)
Patricia Sage chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
"Kurt wants to protest, Cooper's the guest (more so than Blaine is, anyway), but Blaine's already doing his cute snuffle-snoring against Kurt's heart, and Kurt can't seem to open his eyes anyway."

Blaine's cute little snuffle-snoring (which you mention in other chapters as well) is so sweet and adorable and I love it so much that it's now part of my headcannon for Blaine. Also, the way he gets when he's tired and close to sleep and he's just all slurred words and looking for snuggles. Love it. All the feels!
Patricia Sage chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
"Blaine lifts his head up as much as he can and tips his head towards Cooper, like he always did when they were little and he wanted a kiss."

Awwwwww!

LOVE this chapter.
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Ugh, I needed something good to read. Something happy. Especially after tonight's heartbreaking episode of Criminal Minds. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I remembered and searched up your story and now I'm enjoying it for the third (?) time through. It's so lovely. :) Update whenever, though, take your time with real life. I just wanted to let you know that there are fans waiting for you when you decide to bless us with another chapter. :)
orangellamas chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
i LOOOOVE these stories _
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Its torture reading this after TBU! :P
Spikesgurl74 chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
I really love the relationships you've established in this story. Your Cooper is simply wonderful, and I love seeing the interactions between the three of them. I would love to see more of their story if you are so inclined :) Thank you for sharing them with us!
valia chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
amazing as ever!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait for dinner at Kurt's house in the next chapter!