Reviews for Headaches in Colour
Ortholeine chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I think you did a great job writing from Jorge's point of view-I honestly really want a sequel, maybe from Six's point of view, or just where the headaches become understood
Noble 13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I love your story please continue it!
Spry chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I LOVE THIS PAIRING SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR WRITING!

Aw, poor Jorge doesn't know when he's in LOOVE. :D

You're going to continue this, right? Please say you are!

Spry!
Ayane458 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I have to say, I've gotten some fondness for this pairing. It works with pretty much all the versions of Six I've found.

My only crit is that I'm pretty sure their helmets wouldn't stay on without the rest of the armour to lock it in place -just judging from the size of their head/neck vs. the size of the helmet.

Other than that, good work. Liked it a lot.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Not gonna lie, I've wanted to write a Six vs. Emile fight before. It's awesome to see you do one here! I love how telling that second paragraph is, as well as the image of all the Spartans squished in a little room "like a doll's house". I love the image of Six in just the helmet , and the succinct ways you've summed up Noble Team: "It isn't that the team dislikes her, Jorge thinks, it just that they were in the habit of liking Thom". This was brilliant!

Poor Jorge, getting a headache from love. :( That's such an oddly plausible reaction to him fighting his own chemical augmentations. Nice job keeping the theme of his focus throughout. It was a real treat to see fanfic of my fanfic. :3 Thanks!